SWEET TEA

Friday, April 24, 2009

Name that Candy

Let the record show:
This is day five of me-on-a-diet.
I WANT CHOCOLATE!!Candy
(but I grudgingly settle for Yogurt. *sigh)
I'm in withdrawal.
So with that thought in mind, here's a game I thought you might enjoy. Post your answer in a "sweet" (pun!) comment for me.
I'll let you know how you "Score" (<--- candy ).

I Love Candy NAME THAT CANDY!

1. __________ a Feline
2. __________ to partially stifle a laugh
3. __________ favorite day of the week for those employed
4. __________ Indian burial grounds
5. __________ red planet
6. __________ celebrity explosion
7. __________ dry cow
8. __________ famous swashbuckling trio
9. __________ home to movie stars
10. __________ flotation devices
11. __________ famous New York street
12. __________ nut happiness
13. __________ wealthy person
14. __________ tots of the cane
15. __________ apt to let things slip or fall (slang)
16. __________ galaxy
17. __________ Ms. Witherspoon’s bits


5 comments:

Angela Tolsma said...

1. Kit Kat
2. Snickers
3. Payday
4. Mounds Bar
5. Mars
6.
7. Dairy Milk
8. Three Musketeers
9.
10.
11. Fifth Avenue
12. Almond Joy
13. Mr Big
14.
15. Butterfingers
16. Milky Way
17. Reese's Pieces

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

1. Kit Kat
2. Snickers
3. Payday
4. Mounds
5. Mars
6. Star Burst
7. Black Cow
8. 3 Musketeers
9. Hollywood Candy Bar
10. Life Saver
11. Fifth Ave
12. Almond Joy
13. Sugar Daddy
14. Jr. Mints
15. Butterfinger
16. Milky Way
17. Reeses Pieces

B said...

Isn't this slightly mean to yourself? You have to read the answers, and when your craving it! This must be torture!

Samsmama said...

There's 2 different guesses for #7 already, but I'm going to go with "Milk Duds".

SusanD said...

hahaha....I've gotta give it a try:

Kit Kat; Snickers; PayDay; Mounds; Mars; Star Burst; Milk Dud; 3 Muskateers; Hollywood; Life Savers; 5th Avenue; Almond Joy; Sugar Daddy; Bit-o-Honey; Butterfingers; Milky Way; Reese's Pieces.

Ok....that was torture.... cause now I W.A.N.T. one....any one. lol

Blessings, SusanD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...