SWEET TEA

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My favorite 4 letter word!

For moi'?
I love to get mail.

Like a kid at Christmas I tore into the envelope.
"And what to my wonderous eyes should appear?..."
(No. Not reindeer)
but a gift ( my favorite 4 letter word!)
from one of my newest
Blogger friends!
What beautiful note cards,
each one actually pretty enough to be framed!
And each one bearing an uplifting scripture.
My heart is full.
I am blessed.
You are WONDERFUL MiMi!
(Devotional Daze and Screaming Mimi)
Thank you so very much!!
*note
My day began with a trip to the dentist. Ugh!
And to make matters worse I had two cavities.
Blah! Blah! That's how I felt...
Then I came home to find this wonderful gift.
What a lift on this dreary, rainy, blah, day.
God's timing is perfect!

10 comments:

Mimi said...

I'm so glad you like them. I love taking a picture & finding just the right verse to match it up with.

B said...

I love those well timed things that brighten our dismal days.

Heather at Happy Chippy Junk said...

Thanks for pop'n over to my blog! It is always fun to make new bloggie friends!

Heather

The Rambler said...

Good mail is always wonderful!!

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

They are beautiful. Nothing like a gift to brighten your day and make you forget about the bumps in the road.

Gladys said...

Don't you love it when you get a gift on a crappy day? It just brightens everyhing up.

Simply_Pam said...

Sigh.. I will watch my mail box today knowing that it will only be bills that I find.. What a nice surprise to find a friend there !

momof3girls said...

how sweet! It is always fun to get special mail! The cards are very pretty!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

I knew we were soulmates. I love mail...snail mail...better than anything. I love to write notes...and cards...and get them.

Mimi said...

I left you an award on my Screaming Mimi blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...