SWEET TEA

Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine Fun!

Photobucket

Princess headed off to school this morning with 8 heart shaped containers holding candy, to give to her eight BF's. It will be a fun day.

Do you remember Valentine's Day as a child?
Candy? School Parties? Perhaps a boyfriend?
What's your FIRST great Valentine's memory?

I'm gonna show (tell) you mine,
So you gotta show (tell) me yours!! OK?

I was in the 5th grade and Gary White
gave me a big, flowery, Hallmark Valentine
and a tiny, boxed miniature tea set.
"Be still my heart."
I was the envy of the entire 5th grade.

Ok. Spill it.
Tell me about a special childhood Valentine's memory!!

4 comments:

Me (aka Danielle) said...

My greatest Valentines memory..was the year that My dad and I, for my 3rd grade party made a very special box to recieve my valentines in (tradition was that each child made or brought something special to hold your valentines)

My dad helped me build a pink and red mailbox that looked fairly realistic on a much smaller scale. I was all the envy and I remember being proud telling my friends and classmates "my dad helped me build it" *my mom was real sick as a kid and quality time with my dad was far and few between*

mama's smitten said...

My greatest V-day memory was when I was a teen and was so sad that I did not have a valentine. My dad came to the rescue! He came flowers! He was best Valentine I could asked for!Hope you'll stop by today . I have something you surely deserve!

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Have a great Valentine's day...and weekend!

Susan

Handsome's wife said...

4th grade, name:Darren. His valentine was written perfect. Boys handwritting is so messy but he really worked on mine. My friend didn't believe he wrote it and accused me of doing it. I saved it for a long time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...