SWEET TEA

Monday, January 5, 2009

Rainy Day Tunes?

It's a soggy, rainy, blustery day here and I've been humming and singing "rain songs" all day..."Hmmm Do-Dootin-Dah- Dah"; I never let the fact that I don't know the words stop me from being "songful" (joyful + singing="songful").

However, I've run out of tunes,
"Can you add a song or two to my list?"
Try to do it without a "search" and let's see how many titles we can come up with on our own.


Rainy Day Songs
Rhythm of the Rain
Rainy Days & Monday's
Rainy Day in Georgia
Rainin' on Sunday
The Thunder Rolled
Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head (Shawn)
I Love a Rainy Night
(Georgie & Robin)
Raindrops (Mildred)
Like the Rain
These are a Few of My Favorite Things
(Leslie)
Singing in the Rain (Amy)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



9 comments:

Handsome's wife said...

Rain Drops Keep fallin on my head.
Thats all I got.

Unknown said...

I lovea rainy night-eddie rabbit

Anonymous said...

Ooooh. I like "I love a Rainy Night." It's so catchy
Good choices.
Oh, and there's the Eurythmics, "Here Comes the Rain Again."

Anonymous said...

"Raindrops" by David Cassidy

Mc Allen said...

THANXXXXX now I'm done for the rest of the night... and I can't believe we cant be friends, I thought we were solid. Where's a pic of your mug?? I showed ya mine, now it's yer turn!! ;) LA

Debbie said...

I need all those rain songs. That is all it does here. I am sick of it.

SusanD said...

Hey Gal, Here you go:

swillis513@gmail.com

You (and your sis) can always find it on my blogspot. Just click on "view my complete profile" and there's a link to my e-dress. Blessings, Susan

Leslie Rubio said...

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...these are a few of my favorite things! It's rainy here n VA also and I'm ready for some SUN! I need its warmth and the way it makes me feel -ALIVE!

I enjoyed visiting your blog, come by and see me sometime.

Leslie

Amy Gethins Sullivan said...

~Singing in the Rain~
I'm singing in the rain, what a glorious feeling ~ I'm happy again~...
I met Gene Kelly~
I got his autograph~ after seeing him in a play at the Kenly Players in Columbus Ohio~ I was 12 years old~
that was 36 years ago~
:)
~Amy~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...