SWEET TEA

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"The Luv-ly Award"

It may be cold and dreary outside but I've got the warm fuzzies happen'en inside.
Thanks go out to Dawn over at the Bee and Rose Blog (she's the mom of adorable Katherine who is celebrating her 6th B-day today). She has gifted ME with my very first Blog Bling,
"The Luv-ly Award"!
Just how fun is this, I ask you??? Dawn, you have a new best friend, Girl, ME!! Thanks so much!!

And also, Thanks to all of you who found me through BSU and for the "great wisdom????" of your comments. LOL


Now, the rules are that I have to share this "luv-ly" award with TEN of you on my Bloggy Luv list. The problem I have is there are so many of you to LOVE. So for various and random reasons I have chosen -



The "Luv-ly Award" goes to -




1. Robbie @ "Second Time Around"

2. Kirsty @ "Just Us"

3. Still Magnolia @ "Karen's Korner "

4. Gladys @ "Gladys Tells All"

5. Lynette @ Lynette's L.A.M. Blog

6. Pam @ "Country Mouse, City Mouse"

7. B @ "Simply B, Simply Me"

8. Minxy MiMi @"Minxy MiMi Unplugged"

9. Kimmy @ "Our Life's Journey"

10. Shawn @ "Just Livin', Lovin' and Laughin'

Honorees, please follow these instructions and share the LUV!
1. Put the logo on your blog or post. (You can highlight the photo and text of this post and copy/paste wherever you need to...start your highlight from the bottom up to get the photo)

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received the award

That's it "Luv-ly's",
now go share the love
and make someone's day!!

11 comments:

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I just popped it to say hi, and found such a great surpise.

Thank you, you are super sweet for thinking of me.

Gladys said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me! I have to think about who I want to pass this on to.

Kimmy said...

Thanks so much!!! That is totally sweet and unexpected. The best kind :o)

B said...

You are FfffABulOUS girl. And I think I love you, but in a friend sort of way ya know.

Wanna know how to hyperlink? So easy. I'll use me as an example. Says you'd have "B from Simply B, Simply Me" written, you would highlight the text and go up to the bar that holds the font colours etc. One of the icons looks like a fence link. Click on it. A screen will pop up asking for the html address, paste (or type) it in there. Once you enter it does all the dirty work for you. (Told you it was easy). If I made this clear as mud come bug me and I'll stir the puddle a little for you.

I'm going to go bask in the glory you bestowed upon me. Ahhh, I am feeling the love.

B said...

Sorry, I said HTML but I meant web address (up in your browser). Didn't meant to confuse you (if I did).

Laura said...

Congrats on your award! Aren't they fuN?

Robbie said...

Oh, my first award...thank you, thank you!! Kids are home from school today, but I will work on passing it along asap! What a wonderful surprise on such a crazy day.

B said...

Glad I could help girl. It can be overwhelming to learn all this stuff.

Lynette said...

Thanks for thinking of me on this one - you're a "sweetie"!! I'll probably get it posted this weekend!!
How's the weather down there? It is like "fog soup" here - YUK!

Anonymous said...

I found you thanks to BSU, and highlighted one of your blog posts on my blog. Come on over to check it out!

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Congrats on the award! Looks like we got you all set up Stalker Style. Who would have known that with one click of the mouse by the Blog Stalker you could find instant fame. I sure am glad the rest of our stalkers found you!

(Me) aka The Blog Stalker

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...