SWEET TEA

Friday, January 30, 2009

10 bits of HONEST(S)CRAP

Thanks be to Dawn at "Bee and Rose" for bestowing me with this great honor. I will try to make her proud as I share 10 bits of HONEST(S)CRAP about myself.


1. I don't/can't cry.
(at times I wish I could)

2. I'm addicted to sugar - that alone makes me wish I could cry.

3. I can't swim; I sink like a rock.

4. I make the best chocolate frosting known to mankind.

5. I can keep a secret forever, if necessary.

6. I'm a needle-phoeb/Fainter.

7. I have NOSE HAIR, but you'll NEVER see it cause I am diligent about keeping it shaved.

8. I am organized to a fault.

9. I once went to an event at my son's "gifted class" wearing my sweater backwards! OOPS!

10. I have taken my dog's temperature rectally.

11. BONUS RESPONSE: Oh how I wish I knew how to tap dance!

I'm not going to Pass this award along, but rather inviteYOU to take it and share 10 bits about yourself on your Blog. Then, feel free to Post the Award on your Blog page.

10 comments:

B said...

7 cracked me up
8 I can totally relate to
but 9, that sent me over the edge. I laughed so bloody hard. It's all in the genes right, and he totally got it from you. Love, love, love that list.

Rebecca Jo said...

Thanks for stopping by...I love meeting new blog buddies! I've marked yours to keep tabs as well! BTW - Bruno is a Carine Terrier - the same as Toto - but Bruno is much heavier...oops!

For your list - the best Chocolate icing??? YUMMMM!!! You could be my best friend :-)

Me (aka Danielle) said...

I can't swim either! Its good to know, I'm not alone in this world!

Do you think your addiction to sugar has anything to do with the homemade frosting? I'm just saying! :)

queenbee4 said...

hilarious! You gonna share that frosting recipe???


BTW- not sure why you couldn't follow my blog... try it again. I was working on it, so maybe it was disabled while I was in there or something.

I am loving this cure blog of yours!

mama's smitten said...

That was fun! Hey I'm a dance instructor if it weren't for the commute I would have loved to teach you to tap!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

hee hee hee! I wore my dumb sweater inside out the other day! And the best part was the sales girl at Hot Topic pointed it out to me right in front of my tween-age son! LOL! He was mortified!!! I just laughed!

Your list rocks!!!

Jenners said...

You are amazingly honest!!! I don't think I could ever share about nose hair -- though I guess I did share about having chin whiskers, which may actually be worse! I think that is great that you can keep a secret ... I'm not really that good at it. My dad is just like you -- he can't swim and sinks right down to the bottom. I always thought it was just him but I guess it is more common than I thought!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! It is much appreciated! : )

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Too funny about the sweater on backwards!!!

That is how mother's of the gifted roll.

Handsome's wife said...

#9 had me rollin' That is some funny stuff. I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you.

Trina said...

Ummm...do you send out buckets of your chocolate icing? I think I could eat a gallon of something chocolate right now (except ice cream--I'm too cold.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...