SWEET TEA

Sunday, December 14, 2008

I received this in the mail



I received this in the mail yesterday.
It was addressed to my dog -

Hi Kramer,

I'm sorry you have been sick, but glad to hear you are feeling a lot better now. Ask your mommy to buy you a doggie treat with this money - something you like to eat. (She enclosed $5)

Bye for now,
[my Mother's name]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Isn't this hysterical??!
Couldn't believe she did this.
She is usually quite serious, so I was taken by surprise.

I suppose I will buy Kramer some Cheetos; his favorite!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL your mom cracks me up! I can totally see my mom doing something like that, but then again, she is pretty much always goofy!

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

Your mom is a trip. My mom would not do that for the dog, cat maybe - lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...