SWEET TEA

Monday, December 29, 2008

Blog Envy

I spent hours on this darn computer today getting it all "dressed up" and in "show off" mode. . .(this is where I begin to cry & curse) only to have the power in my house
BLINK,
and my computer shut down.
Do you feel my pain?
My brain actually cramps when I think of all the time consuming detailed work I did to appease my Blog vanity. But alas, I have been humbled and once again my Blog is here for the world to see as a "Plain Jane"; no offense to Jane, as I'm sure she is a lovely person, but she can take this darn blog and . . . cause the next time I spend half a day getting this thing all flounced up in black & purple stripes will be when . . .
Photobucket * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

3 comments:

Gladys said...

I feel your pain! I decided less is more. Yeah that's the ticket...less is more.

SusanD said...

Thanks for your post. Christmas was wonderful. I've been super busy getting all the decorations put away and my house back in order. I've been neglecting my postings, but am hoping to have more time for that.

I know how frustrating technology can be at times. I'm trying to figure out my new digital camera. I want to start posting photos.

Blessings, Susan

amelia bedelia said...

I know!! I've had that happen to me too! gotta love technology! thanks for stopping by my place, I will be back here, for sure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...