SWEET TEA

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Gone

"Well there's gone for the day 
and gone for the night
and gone for the rest of your doggone life.
Is it whiskey night or just a couple of beers,
tell me what kind of gone 
are we talkin' 'bout here?"
                                                                      ~Berg/Cameron/Davis

I've been gone.
Not away, just "gone" from blogging.
We've been a down-and-out bunch of sickies
for a long time now, and that doesn't make
for very good blogging. But, we're WELL
now. I want to open the front door and
all the windows and scream it to the world.
Mister said that's not very neighborly
he'd rather I not do that - sooooo
I'm back to this blog - full steam ahead.

From the sickbed directly into wedding plans for Lil' Mama.  Most of the big decisions have been made and arranged.  Now we're into doing the things that personalize a wedding to reflect the two special people being married.  I won't share these details till after-the-fact but you can be sure there's lots of spray painting, printing, and other such crafts taking place.

It feels so good to be back!

10 comments:

acorn hollow said...

glad everyone is on the mend.
Cathy

Linda said...

I wondered where you been, smiles. Glad your back. Blessings

Jill said...

Glad everyone is feeling better! We have a round of sickness here right now and it's not fun! So ready for Spring! Good to see you back! Take care

Blessings,
Jill

Nel said...

Glad you are back! I have not felt too perky this week! IBS has kicked in, I think I am finally on the mend. About time it has been 6 days being best friends with the bathroom. I have lost 10 pounds but not really the way I had planned. lol So glad you are feeling better!

Nel said...

Glad you are back! I have not felt too perky this week! IBS has kicked in, I think I am finally on the mend. About time it has been 6 days being best friends with the bathroom. I have lost 10 pounds but not really the way I had planned. lol So glad you are feeling better!

yaya said...

So happy you're well and will be able to complete all those wedding plans! I'm not loving being on the disabled list for a bit, but everyday is better! Take care!

Mari said...

Welcome back! We're in the think of wedding stuff too. Our daughters wedding is Feb 21. :) (aaaagh!)

White Lace and Promises said...

I've been away too. Look forward to see what you create. I love weddings.

Linda said...

YES!!!!! We have missed you but I knew you have been 'under the weather!' I am BACK to feeling more like myself after that dreadful cold and then allergies!!!
THIS is a glorious time and I am looking forward to your posts!!!
Congratulations!!! It has been a long road to HERE!!!

Wild Oregonian said...

I love hearing this! Glad you're back (and betta than eva)!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...