SWEET TEA

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Strike up the Band!

MY MEDICINE CABINET
 BEFORE/MESSY
*note the medicines on the edge of the shelves
are about to fall off the shelves.



AFTER/ORGANIZED
*Now look closely and you see things have
been organized and arranged in plastic organizers.

YEA!!

STRIKE UP THE BAND!

NOT BAD FOR A SNOWY DAY IN THE SOUTH!
I threw away a mountain of old prescription bottles.
YAY!

This is one BIG project I can mark of my List!!
I'm feeling pretty cocky about putting this one behind me!!


8 comments:

Mari said...

It looks good and I know it makes you feel good too!

Jeanie said...

I love little plastic containers for organizing things and it always feels really good to complete that kind of project.

yaya said...

Throwing out old meds on a snow day in the south is better than taking meds to get through a snow day in the south!

SouthLakesMom said...

A medicine cabinet used for actual medicine! Impressive!

I hate having to go through and throw out old meds, whether Rx or OTC. I'm always anxious about them getting into the drinking water, etc. but I don't want them staying around here until Kingdom come either! Hurry, Lord Jesus!

Bobbie said...

You go girl!! Good job.

Nonnie said...

Way to go there with all that organizing. You deserve to toot your own horn!

Aloha Acres said...

I love organization. I keep looking on Pinterest at all the amazing pantry spaces, get inspired and then decided it's too much work. Wanna come organize for me? :)

Linda said...

I have that very chore on my to do list!!! We don't have a medicine cabinet but four dresser DRAWERS full!!! I am going to be ruthless!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...