SWEET TEA

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Anticipation

I'm full of anticipation today - it's a good feeling.
Even though you know I absolutely hate, despise, loathe, don't enjoy road trips, I am looking forward to heading to Tulsa tomorrow.

We will be celebrating our middle granddoll's birthday at a party for her Saturday night.  Anything that has to do with our Granddolls sends me soaring.  I really miss living close to them but am so thankful for these opportunities to visit.  

We will also have the opportunity to watch the "Zombies" (youngest granddoll's team) play soccer while we are there!

Our oldest Granddoll will be on-the-scene too.

Now the weather, that is a completely different ball of yarn. . . Friday's high is to be *54  AND Saturday's high is to be *46.  That is really gonna HURT me.  I'm scrambling around now trying to find some winter things to pack and wear.  I don't even own a heavy jacket.

I'll also get to see my Mom and my Sister.  YAY!!

Mister and I are due some (((HUGS)))
and are anxious to collect!!


15 comments:

Terra said...

How fun for you to see your Grand dolls and rest of family. How many hours of driving will your road trip be? It will be well worth it, I am sure, to share all those hugs on arrival.

Unknown said...

Beautiful kid-lings, Tea. You'll have a grand time. Is it that cold in Tulsa already? Wow! Be safe ...

Have a great weekend ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

Nonnie said...

All of your grand dolls are beautiful. Wishing you a wonderful time with your family and I know you will pack in lots of good times this weekend. That pic of your oldest with all the colors is a really neat pic. Be safe. We may be driving to Tulsa on Saturday too. Brrrrrrrr.

KTW said...

YAY for a road trip! :) And an even bigger YAY for getting to see your grand dolls and other family! I hope you have a safe trip and a wonderful time visiting. And don't worry about the low temps...those hugs will keep you plenty warm enough! :)

Cheri said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip...enjoy and soak in all those hugs.

nancygrayce said...

Nothing like a good dose of grands and a mama to make the sun shine again.......have a wonderful time.

Mari said...

Just what the Dr ordered! Have a great time.

Chatty Crone said...

I think that is great - just what Mari said - Just what you need! Have fun - get hugs. Enjoy and breathe. sandie

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Oh Stay warm! I hate road travel as well! Know how that "pre-trip" feels!

Jeanie said...

I am glad you have such a fun trip to look forward to. Wow, that sounds cold for Tulsa this time of year, but all the family love will keep you warm (except maybe at the soccer game. :)

Bobbie said...

You are going to have such a great time!! Your grand dolls are gorgeous! Have fun and stay warm.

janice15 said...

Granddolls that's a great word....I like it...Hope you have a wonderful time visiting them...with love Janice

acorn hollow said...

I think any time a grand child is involved there is always hugs.
and grins.
Cathy

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Have a wonderful trip and get lots of hugs!!

yaya said...

Your weather matches ours! Enjoy the time with Grandkiddos and they sure are cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...