SWEET TEA

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Winesday

Let the record show that many of you are indeed SAVVY.  Way more SAVVY than I am.  Deanna, Mari, Cheryl (Say What?), Cheryl (The Farmer's Daughter), and Proverbs 31 Wannabe all knew the list on YESTERDAYS POST was one of various brands of wine.  Cheers!  But I love the guesses the rest of you made - too funny!!

I love to go into the World Market store and simply read all the wine labels.  (It's almost as fun as looking at what people put into their grocery cart at the supermarket)
Yes, I'm waaay too easily entertained.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Now, here's a Barbara Wah-Wah type question for you. . .
"If you were a wine which would you be and why?"
  1. Cheeky Little Red
  2. Voluptuous Beauty
  3. Blushingly Bold
  4. Spicy Splendor
~SWEET TEA aka Cheeky Little Red
(5' tall with a streak of sass in the mix)

11 comments:

Shelly said...

I was WAYYYY off yesterday! Gosh- your question today is loaded! I guess I would be #4...

Jeanie said...

I'm not sure which wine I would be, but I was Sauvignon "Blanc" on yesterdays question.

Mari said...

Yesterday was a lucky guess! I'm a cheeky little red with you - for the same reasons. Except I'm 5'4", but everyone around me is much taller!

Handsome's wife said...

Wow, I had no idea at all but I'm not a wine drinker. Learn something new everyday.

Cheryl @ TFD said...

That was a pretty good guess for someone who doesn't know much about wine! I remembered one of the names from somewhere and I just thought maybe all the names were of wine...lucky guess!

Ok, on this one I'll probably have to go with No. 3, mainly because the others don't really fit. And while it's really not me all the time, I can be blushingly bold when the situation calls for it.

nancygrayce said...

I hope I'd be spicy splendor. ;)

yaya said...

I'm torn between 2 & 4....hmmmmm. I don't even drink and I'm considering what I'd be. Maybe they don't make a wine for a 59yr old surgical technologist with bad knees and a boxer who really whines...

karen said...

Oh "Spicy Splendor" to be sure! No wonder I couldn't guess yesterday - I don't drink!

Chatty Crone said...

I thought about wine - wanted to be different - lol.

I'd be: Cheeky Little Red

Unknown said...

I'd be spicy splendor for sure! I like going to World Market and reading the labels too!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Blushing Bold...because I blush easily.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...