When I begin a new year I like to look back
and celebrate what has gone before
then look forward with anticipation
of what is yet to come.
I recently came across a list I had
made 5 yrs ago,
"100 Things About Me".
You're welcome to look at my list
You're welcome to look at my list
if you'd like. I've posted it below.
Looking back through it I find
that only a few things have changed.
It's a good feeling to know who
If you've never made this
type of a list I'd encourage you
to make one as you begin
this new year.
It's a good feeling to be able
to look at your list and say
"This is who I am".
I'd love to read your list!
"100 Things About Me"
- Green is my favorite color
- I'm right-handed
- An unashamed Chocoholic
- Country music fan
- Fluent in Pig-latin
- Summer is my favorite time of the year
- Can't tolerate BOSSY people
- Always looking for a better, more efficient way to do things
- Take lots of photos
- Wish I could see my Mother more often
- Don't enjoy Sports
- "No" to pickles on my Burger
- Have had 2 broken bones (toe & bone in face)
- Play a mean game of Spades
- Have a "green thumb"
- HATE beets, coffee & asparagas
- Like Reality TV programs
- Usually don't tell my age
- A soft-touch for anyone in need
- Enjoy going to Concerts
- Give people the benefit of the doubt
- I'm a Fainter
- Have been published
- A terrible liar
- Can keep a secret
- Can drive a stick shift
- Once cut off the end of my thumb
- Honeysuckle is my favorite scent
- Have had a kidney stone!!!
- Met my husband when I was 15
- I'm a Democrat who often votes Republican
- Play in a Bunko Group
- Am drawn to people who make me laugh
- Great at SCRABBLE
- Hate to wear a bra
- Enchiladas - Yum!
- Can't swallow pills
- Enjoy wrapping gifts
- Enjoy receiving gifts
- Hate clutter
- A bit of a Germ-a-phoeb
- TiVo is a good friend
- An Insomniac
- Good at making Budgets
- Have a co-dependent Dog, "Kramer"
- Addicted to Peanut Butter
- Mother of 4 children
- Have great girl friends
- Lipstick Junkie
- Sunflowers and Roses, my flowers of choice
- Passionate about my Family
- Enjoy going to see a Movie
- Reese's PB Cups & Chocolate covered Cherries: my fav candy
- Have never, ever, mowed a yard
- Nervous wreck when I fly
- Love Garth Brooks music
- Wear contact lens
- A "regular" @ Sonic for their Diet Cherry Coke
- Always shopping for a "bargain"
- Allergic to Lycra/Spandex
- Was a Girl Scout & have the badges to prove it
- 27 yr Cancer Survivor!!
- Can't sing; when I try it scares people
- Never leave the house without makeup
- Don't like the taste of water, bottled or tap
- No Blue walls in my house/don't like Blue
- I drive a black car.
- Favorite Ethnic food is "Mexican"
- My oldest daughter is one of my best friends
- Been married "forever"
- Creative - my one talent
- Great Listener
- Born to "nurture"
- Slow to anger
- Low pain tolerance
- "Sugarbabe", my Dad's nickname for me
- Terrible @ math
- Love the written word
- Bible is my guide book for "doing life"
- Spoil my dog
- "Stay up late & Sleep in"
- Like to give advice (when asked for)
- Like to get advice
- Have good memories of childhood
- Love being a parent
- Don't like school
- Have reoccuring dream of being lost & unable to find my way back home
- A "girlie" girl
- Quiet until I know you
- Fascinated by how people live their life
- Love to see what people have in their shopping cart *blush*
- If I could do it all over I would be a Kindergarten teacher
- When I am elected President I will put a stop to wasteful government spending!
- Enjoy a sincere compliment
- Am blessed with good neighbors
- Love the idea of a "Normal Rockwell" type world