SWEET TEA

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Show and Tell

We went to Tulsa over the weekend
to celebrate Christmas with our extended
family and friends.  Here's a
"Show & Tell".
Oldest daughter and son-in-law Santa
"Host & Hostess"

13 yr old Granddoll

11 yr old Granddoll "at work"
with presents.

9 yr old Granddoll

Christmas Baubles.

Oldest son, Grey
and Moi'.

Goodies!

Newly engaged;
wedding in August!
Congrat's Heather and Chase!!


Mister enjoying the moment.

Princess wearing her Christmas smile!


Barbie Pez, anyone?


Bro-in-law always buys multiple
lotto tickets for our group to play.
One $2 winner and one $20 winner
among our ranks!!

Women in the kitchen...
nothun' unusual about this.

"Abracadabra!"
Magic Show a la Gracie.


One of my favorites.


We play this game almost everytime the family gathers.


My Mom lookin' Christmas-y
in her Christmas Sweater.


I am thankful for all the people
in my life.
I love them ALL!
"Thank you, God, the Giver
of all good things!"















15 comments:

Bobbie said...

BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!! I loved each and every picture, and you all look like you're having so much fun!! Thanks for sharing..

Shelly said...

What gorgeous pics. Family is truly one of the biggest blessings we have, and you are blessed in abundance!

Janie Fox said...

Looks like fun. You are a cutie and I am especially fond of the little redhead with freckles. Merry Christmas!

Linda said...

I LOVED seeing your family! My favorite? Your mom in her Christmas sweater!

You just keep Christmas happening!!!

Jill said...

Great pictures!! Looks like a wonderful time! Wow, look at that Barbie pez! Too cute, my daughters would love it! Never seen one that big! Have a wonderful week!

blessings,
Jill

yaya said...

Great family pics! Everyone is just beautiful...cute...handsome and really, I love the Santa cap! Happy Christmas to you!

NanaDiana said...

It looks like you are having a wonderful time. Your family is just beautiful but I really like the photo of you with your son. I can tell he loves his Momma! I love seeing all the smiles here- xo Diana

Joyce said...

Looks like so much fun! I love the Mister's hat : )

Chatty Crone said...

Where have I been - I thought you just had one daughter and now I find out you have older children and grandchildren? I am shocked - you look too young.

Love the apples to apples game.

My favorite was your family!

Merry Christmas.

sandie

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

I love the Barbie pez dispenser. What kind of candy did she dispense?

Wonderful pictures of a wonderful family get-together. Lucky you; my family are too far away to celebrate holidays with each other. But my girls and I do just fine with friends.

Annesphamily said...

Beautiful family memories in the making! Merry Christmas to you ad yours!

Sush said...

Oh the look on your face in the picture with your son says it all! Proud and happy Momma! Isn't it great when you get together with them all? That was a wonderful family celebration!
Hugs~

bj said...

Oh, my, Sweet Tea...what a good looking family you have. So glad you all had such a good time.
Our family time is Christmas Eve and I can hardly wait. I hope I can remember to get photos, too. I usually get so excited that I forget all about my little red camera....:)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness those pecan sandies look divine! I could eat the entire plate and not feel a bit guilty. Love that hat by the way!

Shari said...

You are one clever ladybug!! Hey! Congratulations on the engagement!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...