SWEET TEA

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's a very "Boudxy-ful" Christmas!

Poor Boudxy Boy.
Not everyone enjoys wearing
their Christmas Antlers.
Just sayin. . .


But he sure does enjoy the
Christmas Treats that his Grandmother
sent him from Tulsa!

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Spoiler:  this is a bit gross!
Many of you asked questions about my THUMB.
When I snipped off the end of my thumb
it would not stop bleeding so I made a
trip to the ER.  The cut was not straight
across my thumb, but rather it scooped inward
in the middle of the thumb, cup-like.
The Doctor cleaned it then put something
on it to help stop the bleeding.
THEN filled the whole scooped out section
with Neosporin.  He told me I was to do this
each day and showed me how to wrap it.

He also told me
MY THUMB WOULD GROW BACK!
He showed me his thumb,
telling me he had done the exact same thing
during the summer with shrub clippers.

Not only did my thumb grow back,
it didn't even scar.
AMAZING!!


Be sure to have Santa leave some Neosporin
in your stocking.
I use it for every type of Boo-Boo.
And if you use it faithfully
you will seldom have a scar.

13 comments:

Mindy said...

My son did the same thing with a paper cutter. I found the piece of flesh, bagged it up with ice, just like you see on TV, but they laughed at me in the ER. They threw it out and treated it the same way they treated yours. Our bodies are amazing, aren't they?

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Learn something new every day. I agree, dogs don't like antlers.

Rob Hunt said...

What a sweet dog we got a Shih Tsu given to us in the summer I wonder if he would like to try a pair.

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Boudxy looks like he's ready for a Christmas Eve flight with Santa. So cute! Glad your thumb healed up so well.

My Mind's Eye said...

Hey Hey Hey...mom has been on an cleaning blitz...she just finished and sat down for some good entertainment from our blogging buds!! Tomorrow is baking day...my human sis and BIL arrive on Friday.
She always tells me she was the first Diva of the house. MOL

Neosporin is a must have in our house BUT oh my gosh who knew it would help regenerate your thumb. Amazing.

Hugs Madi and Mom

My Mind's Eye said...

PS Boudxy you look quite dapper in antlers!!
Hugs Madi

Janie Fox said...

grew back...I thought that was just starfish!

Sush said...

Whoa...glad you are doing better that was a scary accident!
Hugs!

yaya said...

We use neosporin in surgery too...the human body is an amazing machine isn't it? Even as long as I've worked in health care...40yrs ( started when I was 2..haha!)..I"m still shocked, excited, and grateful that God created such a miracle.

karen said...

Good to know. Your doggie sure looks cute!

Debbiedoos said...

Ouch! Good thing you did not lose your thumb. I love neosporin too. Merry Christmas, love the dog antlers too.

nancygrayce said...

I haven't tried making my dogs wear antlers, but I did make my husband wear them one year! :)

Merry Christmas!!

Bobbie said...

Our bodies are amazing.. how they 'heal themselves'... Neosporin, eh? It will be on my list of things to get today... JUST IN CASE! Thanks for the heads up! Glad your thumb is all better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...