SWEET TEA

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Here's the Scoop!

Prepare for "cuteness" photo -
I received this from a friend
for Christmas and it was sooooo
cute I had to share it with you.
If you're looking for a last minute
gift idea this is a great one!

Pretty container filled with
homemade Hot Cocoa Mix.
Just add water.
(you can find recipes online)

Look at this Scoop!
It says, "Scoop of Love".
And the scoop is heart shaped!
Sometimes the details make all the difference.

I told you it was CUTE!Now that's the scoop!
* * * * * * * * * * *


Dear Santa,
I have been a little whiney and impatient
this year.  I sure hope you grade on the
curve!  I plan to do better next year.
With that thought in mind,
 please bring me a new
camera for Christmas, so my bloggy
friends won't have to put up with my
lousy photos any more.

        ~Sweet Tea

10 comments:

Joyce said...

Super cute!

Rhona said...

That is very cute :) Love the little heart spoon! Have a wonderful Christmas (and I hope Santa is listening - new cameras are such fun!) xx

Janie Fox said...

I 'd come with or without pictures...just sayin. :)

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Love your blog, daily dose of humour.

Bobbie said...

Yep! Very cute!! I hope Santa comes through with the camera for you... If you need a reference as to your 'having been good all year' I'm here for you... Nothing but good posts all year. Enjoyable. Fun. Happy. Good posts. As a matter of fact.. I'd go so far as to say your posts have been so good that a very, very, very expensive camera would be in order. Just sayin' Are you listening Santa?

Anonymous said...

now thats cute, I'm sure Santa is listening,

NanaDiana said...

That is really cute. The heart shaped scoop is the perfect finishing touch! Love it. I hope Santa is listening to you! xo Diana

Robin said...

That is SO cute!!! I hope you get everything you want for Christmas!!

Unknown said...

That's such a cute gift! Hope your Christmas is wonderful just like you!! Enjoy time celebrating with your family.

Chatty Crone said...

Just stopping by to wish you a very Blessed Christmas for you and your family. Love, sandie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...