SWEET TEA

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Can you answer this riddle?


*Riddle*
When your Dr. gives you this
lovely gift
what is gonna happen?



Here's a hint.



And now it comes in flavors!
Blech!!


Can you answer the riddle?


"So glad this is over with!!"

If you're of-a-certain-age
you can probably answer the riddle.
If you're not, then get ready Girlfriend,
'cause it's in your future!
A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

* * * * * * * * * * * *


My family dared me to Blog about this.
I took the dare.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Remember!! 
You can sign-up to win the
Cookbook Give-away
until 6 pm today.
Check the sidebar of this
Blog for the easy directions!



10 comments:

Just Stuff From a Boomer said...

Been there.... The getting ready is the worse part. You're right.. It is a right of passage.. into our Golden Girl years.

Nancy said...

Been there also!! Hope they have a much gentler regime on your system in eight years!!

Nonnie said...

As long as everything comes out well in the end ...

da do run run run, da do run run.

Unknown said...

Updated my post just for you. To answer your question--Roc Multi Correxion Life Anti-Gravity Night Creme. Boy, that's a mouthful! Actually only costs about $25 at Walgreen's, but that's still a lot in my opinion.

Mindy said...

I just gotta' know, was it a Double-Dog Dare? :)

Love the tp shot....I'm a visual person....

Despite the giggles, I do hope you are well!

Hope said...

Thanks to a genetic nightmare in my family, I have one of those tests every three years. Seriously tho, the prep varies widely. Looks like you got the sh*t end of the stick on that one.

Mari said...

I was just told I need to have this done and they will be contacting me. I can't say I'm looking forward to it!

Jeanie said...

Oh yes, I know it well. My mom died of colon cancer so I have done it a few times. The prep really is the worst part.

Sush said...

Not to make 'lite' of the experience you had, my first time was in the hospital and only one of a round of tests. ON MY BIRTHDAY I was treated to the sorry excuse of prep liquid and its aftereffects while connected to an IV. Picture me draggin' the dang thing and the pole on wheels it was attached to dashing to the bathroom. May I add hospital tp is made directly from the mulch they put in the beds around the hospital.

Thrilled to find your blog...I'll be your huckleberry and follow you til the Mississippi runs dry!

Hugs~

Robin said...

Eeek! Hope everything 'ended' up all right!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...