SWEET TEA

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Those were the days my friend,

slumber party
We visited family in Tulsa this weekend.
These are our 3 granddolls and our youngest daughter.
I loved seeing them together doin' what girls do.
Lots of giggling, laughing and loud music.

Do you remember your Slumber Party days?
Dancing to the music in shortie pajamas. . .
Hearing the latest gossip. . .
Complaining about teachers. . .
Eating French Onion Dip w/Chips and
drinking Dr. Pepper with a lemon slice. . .

Got special Slumber Party memories of your own?

5 comments:

Joyce said...

I loved slumber parties as a kid...lots of drama when girls got together but lots of fun too. I think of too much junk food, staying up late or all night, and games of truth or dare. Oh, and we were loud : )

Mary said...

Oh...slumber parties! What memories! I agree with Joyce: so much drama!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

What great memories. I loved slumber parties. I still get nostalgic when I eat chips with onion soup dip.

Susan said...

We never had slumber parties, but we did spend the night at different friends houses one-on-one. Never put lemon in my DP, but I have (and still do) consumed gallons of it. As a 10 year old, we went up north on vacation to find out no one had ever hear of it. I was devastated and had to go one whole week without my Dr. Pepper. Ahhh, just another memory.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I remember them well, they were the best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...