SWEET TEA

Sunday, August 8, 2010

I had a Dream

Photobucket

"On my honor I do pledge that what you
are about to read is the truth, the whole
truth, and nothing but the truth".

I had a dream last night.
It went like this -

I was with a group of friends discussing
what we usually ate for lunch. 


Photobucket
I admitted to "not always making wise food choices".
They were shocked and said they only
ate salads or fruit dipped into yogurt...
Even in my dream I felt the squeeze of
clothes that have recently become tight
ashamed. . .

I vowed right then that I would begin to
take a dance class to rid myself of some
unwanted poundage.  Then I began to
fret about having to squeeze into dance
clothes for the class.


Photobucket

Next I was in a dressing room squeezing,
huffing & puffing, trying to force
my body into said dance clothes.  Finally
I got the nerve to waddle into the classroom where my peers awaitedPhotobucket

They began to laugh and point,  making fun of me.

"What?", I asked.
"What is it?"

Photobucket
They pointed to my feet which
were squeezed into dance shoes.
I was wearing short ankle hose
with the shoes.

Photobucket

AND
stuffed inside the ankle hose
surrounding my ankles were
SLICED PEACHES!!

*That's my dream!*
You KNOW I couldn't make this stuff up.

So Doctor,
what do you make of my dream??



9 comments:

SusanD said...

ahahaha! Thanks for the great laugh. My take on it. Stay away from the peaches. lol. Blessings, SusanD

Anonymous said...

Uhhhh, maybe you are craving Peach Cobbler? SO FUNNY!!

{{{HUGS}}}

Robin ;o)

Mary said...

LOL! That is hilarious! I'd love to know what it means, though!

Relyn Lawson said...

Better start dancing.

NanaDiana said...

Om MY! I feel an intercession coming on! There has to be some deep dark secret hidden there somewhere! Did the boys call you "Peaches" at school? Did you steal your grandmother's "hose" and wear them with pants that were shorter than you thought-thus revealing your ugly secret in class? C'mon you can tell us anything! Diana

Kimmy said...

LMAO!!! OMG...you're funny!!

Serious though, where the heck do we dream up this stuff from?

Susan said...

Oh, what a funny dream. Last night I dreamed that Kenneth Copeland came into the bathroom while I was putting on my make-up...uhhh, I wasn't dressed completely. Sorry, Rev.

foxy said...

OH MY GOSH. Sliced peaches?? That is HILARIOUS! I think someone needs a dream interpretation book! ;)

Unknown said...

Don't think I can help you. I dream about showering in a phone booth on a street corner with Kid Rock!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...