SWEET TEA

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Random Dozen


This is always FUN!
You can link up HERE to join in.


1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?

    I'm blushing, but I'm also gonna tell the truth,
    my Athletic Shoes are 3 yrs old and still in
    good shape 'cause I seldom wear them.
    "My bad!"

2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety?
   
   My sweet little granddoll is a Daisy Scout;
     I bought 4 Thin Mints and 1 Samoa (for dd)



3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to?
    No.And.No. 
    But I have always wished I knew how to
    Tap Dance.  There's just something about
    shiney patent leather shoes that clink when
    you move.  Someday. . .

 * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


4. Were you a responsible child/teenager?
     Yes.  I was quite shy and my parents
     were VERY strict so there was little
     opportunity to be a
"WILD CHILD".

5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see? 


    One.  The Blind Side.
    YEAY! Sandra Bullock!!


6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself?
 

 

    Either was/is equally traumatic.  I
    I am a total
    "Needle-phoeb".
    Bring a needle into the room
    and I go down like a rock.
    I have fainted in/on Hallways, Elevators,
    Sidewalks, Bathrooms, etc. etc.
    It's an embarassing problem.



7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?

     Thursday.
     The house has been cleaned.
     The laundry is done.
      I am blessed to have a "FREE DAY"
      to do as I please!!

8. Do you miss anyone right now?

    My Dad.
    He passed 3 yrs ago and I think of him
    every day.  "I love you Daddy!"



9. Do hospitals make you queasy?

    Waay beyond queasy.
     I'm a "Needle-phoeb AND a Germ-aphoeb".
     Yes; I have issues.  So?


10. At which store would you like to max-out
      your credit card? Not that you ever would,
      you responsible person, you.
     
      Mmmmm?  Hobby Lobby OR Ann Taylor?
      Can't decide.




11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items?
      Only when it comes to haircolor -
      "Loreal"; accept no substitutes!


12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s
eyes when you are telling someone how
you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when
he/she is telling you how he/she feels?
       I don't know why but I always look people
       in the "mouth" rather than the eyes.
       What does this say about me???
       The only problem is when people have
       braces or severly crooked teeth cause
       I don't want to make them self consious.
   

* * * * * * * * *

I'm off to read your RANDOM DOZEN -
a great way to get acquainted.



15 comments:

Nel said...

What fun answers! You are to funny! Oh I am so with you on Hobby Lobby. I love that store! Fun to get to no more about you!

until next time... nel

SouthLakesMom said...

I tend to watch people's mouths move too...

Your Daisy Scout is adorable - gorgeous red hair!

SusanD said...

Your granddoll is a cutey patootey. Love your answers and your sense of humor. Thanks for sharing. Blessings, SusanD

Unknown said...

You're so funny. Where do you find these pictures? So, I'm guessing your "Wild Child" is alive and well today?

Joyce said...

Aw, Daisys...so sweet.

I mentioned Ann Taylor too...the cut of the clothes in there are perfect for me.

Mom24 said...

Tap dancing is quite fun.

Your granddaughter's quite cutie. I'm sure she enjoyed selling cookies.

I can't wait to see The Blind Side.

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

fun answers...my oldest pair of shoes BTW...I wore my senior year of high school...in 1972. I too am a needlephobe....and loved The Blind Side....BTW...Chocolate Mint are the all time favs of girl scout cookies.

Bonnie said...

Loved loved your answers today! You are hilarious! I tend to study people's faces, I just realized that.

Mimi said...

How fun, I'm going to play along!

KTW said...

Love this! You're answers are always entertaining. :) But one thing really bothers me.

ONLY ONE BOX OF SAMOAS??? That's un-American! ;)

Kimmy said...

I love Samoas also!!! YUM!

That is too funny too....I look at people's mouths when I talk to people also!!! LOL Especially when they have sunglasses on.

Great answers and I need to join this sometime.

Mary said...

So creative with the pictures! They really add something!

Mocha with Linda said...

Your answers made me smile!

Robin said...

Great answers.

I always wanted tap shoes to click when I walked too.

Jerralea said...

I love how you found pictures for each question!

I should have answered Hobby Lobby for the question about maxing out credit cards, too. I seriously love that place!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...