If you want to join in the fun you can
1. Do you prefer even or odd numbers? Any particular reason?
Odd. Perhaps it's because I was
born on an odd numbered day.
I take pride in being odd in an
unusual, creative sort of way.
2. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being "not at all" and 10 being Carly Simon-worthy, how vain are you?
"9". The fact that I don't sleep
with my makeup on keeps me
from being a "10", but I never
leave home without a full face
of makeup. I come by it honestly
as my 81 yr old Mother is prissy,
and still has fan-tas-tic legs. The
day she stops fretting over her
makeup is the day I'll begin to
worry about her.
3. Among these Irish stereotypes, with which do you identify most closely? Talkative, Proud, Inquisitive, Love to party, Hot-tempered
with Margaritas and lots of laughter!
But NO DRUNKS allowed.
4. How lucky do you consider yourself?
I don't believe in "luck" but I do
consider myself very "fortunate".
Good parents, Good husband,
4 children, health, etc.
The day I win the Lottery I will
believe in Luck.
5. What is the subject of your favorite post that you've written?
An embarassing communication malfunction.
6. Describe March weather where you live in three words.
A Roller Coaster! (that was 3 words)
7. How apt are you at detecting blarney when you hear it? (Smooth talk, flattery)
I know him - he hung around with
Andy Taylor and Opie!
8. How "green" are you, environmentally speaking?
9. What is your favorite song this week?
"You Make Me Smile"
by Uncle Cracker
10. You are walking along and see a coin on the ground. What denomination does it have to be before you will stop to pick it up?
Are you kidding?
I pick up pennies with reckless
abandon. Doesn't everyone?
11. Complete the sentence: "Every time I look outside my window ...."
It's dark outside at this
time of night.
time of night.
12. What was the #1 song on the day you were born?
"Some Enchanted Evening" by Perry Como
SHH! I can hear you -"who's Perry Como?"
He was very "hot" in a Frank Sinatra sort-of-way.