If you'd like to participate
go HERE to link up.
1. Are you pleasant when you're ill, or are you a grumpy, fussy patient?
"PAMPER me, and no one gets hurt".
I EXPECT to be pampered,
just as I pamper the rest of the
family when they are ill.
2. When you find out that school is canceled (due to inclement weather) what is your gut reaction?
YEA. I don't have to make the 1 hr round trip drive to fetch my child.
3. What is one domestic skill you wish you could improve?
"good" healthy cooking/I love Sonic and I love to "fry". Bummer!
4. Do you decorate your home for Valentine's Day?
Usually, a little.
5. What song is on your mind today?
He’s the devil in disguise
A snake with blue eyes
And he only comes out at night. . .
6. Do you prefer contemporary movies or classic?
Contemporary romantic comedies - love to see the fashions!!
7. How well do you "compartmentalize" your feelings? For example, how well can you put aside a really trying moment to deal with the immediate situation which is not related to the trying moment, e.g., putting aside a tiff with your spouse in order to finish wallpapering a room.
Try as I may, I still wear my heart on my sleeve AND my face.
8. What is the first thing that attracted you to your spouse? (Or if you're single, to your best friend.)
Handsome and ; Great sense of humor.
9. When was the last time your heart raced?
When I had to do some public speaking.
I need to get back onto the Treadmill.