SWEET TEA

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Second Cup of Coffee




 I look forward to this each Wednesday.
If you'd like to participate
go  HERE to link up.


1. Are you pleasant when you're ill, or are you a grumpy, fussy patient?
    "PAMPER me, and no one gets hurt".
    I EXPECT to be pampered,
    just as I pamper the rest of the
    family when they are ill. 

2. When you find out that school is canceled (due to inclement weather) what is your gut reaction?
     YEA.  I don't have to make the 1 hr round trip drive to fetch my child.

3. What is one domestic skill you wish you could improve?
     "good" healthy cooking/I love Sonic and I love to "fry".  Bummer!

4. Do you decorate your home for Valentine's Day?
    Usually, a little.

5. What song is on your mind today?
     "Cowboy Cassanova"
     He’s the devil in disguise

     A snake with blue eyes
     And he only comes out at night. . .    

6. Do you prefer contemporary movies or classic?
     Contemporary romantic comedies - love to see the fashions!!

7. How well do you "compartmentalize" your feelings? For example, how well can you put aside a really trying moment to deal with the immediate situation which is not related to the trying moment, e.g., putting aside a tiff with your spouse in order to finish wallpapering a room.
Grade: "F". 
Try as I may, I still wear my heart on my sleeve AND my face.


8. What is the first thing that attracted you to your spouse? (Or if you're single, to your best friend.)
     Handsome and ; Great sense of humor.

9. When was the last time your heart raced?
     When I had to do some public speaking.
      I need to get back onto the Treadmill.


10. What are your memories of Valentine's Day at school?
                    
    




Cheap Valentine Cards,
Homemade Sugar Cookies; red Kool Aid;
circa 4th grade.





11. If you were going to receive candy for Valentine's Day, which would you prefer?

My husband makes Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge to-die-for!!

12. Red or pink?
      HOT PINK!

13 comments:

McMrs said...

Yah pink!!! =]

Great answers!!

SusanD said...

ahahaha you crack me up! Thanks for sharing. It's so fun learning more about you. Blessings, SusanD

Thena said...

The fudge definetly looks to die for.

KTW said...

Ahhh those sweet memories of Valentine's Days past...gotta love 'em! :)

Unknown said...

looks like fun. think i'll link up, too! i love getting to know you better!

Susanne said...

Chocolate pnut butter fudge. Yum!

Unknown said...

I tried to respond to your comment on my blog, but it's set to "no reply". Anyway, all I have to say is WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???

Angie said...

# 3 - I could improve on that one too.

# 6 - never thought about the fashions! Fun idea.

Just wanted to let you know that when you use Mr. Linky be sure to clear the url so that it reads ONLY your blog address. You are linked back to a random dozen in January. It's just one extra step for everyone to get to today's post, but someone once passed along this tip to me so I thought I'd keep passing it to others who need to know.

Have a great week!

Nel said...

Fun answers! Isn't it fun getting to know everyone.

until next time... nel

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Thanks for sharing some fun info -- it's always nice to get to know our blog neighbors a little better -- now I'll be right over for a second cup of coffee and some of that TDF fudge!

Mocha with Linda said...

Such fun answers. That fudge sounds delish!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I roared at ""PAMPER me, and no one gets hurt". You did a great job here. I did it for the first time at http://wtit.blogspot.com. Have a great night.

Elizabeth said...

The fudge just made my heart melt a little! And to have a wonderful man to MAKE it for you- too fabulous for words!

I also love your playlist!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...