SWEET TEA

Thursday, February 11, 2010

10 things I LOVE!


It feels so good to receive a  REWARD!
Thank you very much to my very own
daughter  at
for bestowing this upon me.

Upon receipt of this Bloggy Award I am to tell you about
"10 Things I Love".
Granted, "Love" is a strong word, that may not apply to everything on this list, but you can be sure if I don't LOVE these things, I still LIKE THEM A LOT!!
And YES, they make me HAPPY!!



#1
Marvel Heroes Gummies Vitamins
I can't swallow pills so I pop 2 of these
each day.  They taste like CANDY.


#2
Digital Cameras!

If you've ever had your picture taken with one of these then you TOTALLY understand what makes digital photography so grand...and a great bargain for your buck.

#3
"Make up For Ever HD Primer"
At $32 for approx 4 oz,
this is no bargain, HOWEVER,
if they would sell it by the bucket I would take out a loan to buy it in that quantity.
IT. IS. GREAT.
Fabulous! for over 40 skin!


#4
Joshua 1:9 
"Meow" -
I'm a huge Scaredy Cat
and this verse has seen me through
all sorts of fear, heartache, and pain.
Feel free to claim it for yourself
if you'd like.
"Be strong and courageous.
Do not be terrified; do not
be discouraged, for the Lord
your God will be with you
wherever you go".




#5
I love Sonic drinks
and I dare you to find
a better deal.




#6
Flip Flops

Flip Flops = Fun!!


#7
TiVo
If you enjoy TV like I enjoy TV
then I don't need to explain this.



#8
Margarita


"Knock You Naked Margarita"
(my daughter's recipe)

1 can frozen Limeade Concentrate
1 bottle Corono Beer
Tequila to taste
YUMMY!



#9
Public Library
Where else can you get something
for nothing?  I'm not an avid
reader but I usually have a
Book on CD (from the library)
in my car.



#10
"Comments"

I admit it.
It makes my day to read the
"Comments" you leave on
my Blog.  It feels good
to "connect".

NOW, I'd love to hear about
"10 things you Love".Feel free to grab the logo
at the top of this post and make your
own list to share with us.
This AWARD
is yours for the taking.


8 comments:

McMrs said...

my goodness i think we're long lost sisters, this could so be my list! *except the vitamins :)

Unknown said...

Wait! Land of Fluff is your daughter? Did I know that or is my brain worse than I feared? Love your list! You crack me up!

KTW said...

I do gummy vitamins, too! :) Vitamins are just TOO BIG to swallow! I use the One A Day Gummies for Adults. Works for me! And I confess...I've never had a drink from Sonic. We just don't have one close to us, but I sure read where lots of folks LOVE their stuff!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

I'm lovin' your list. Thanks for sharin' and letting us get to know you better.

Ya'll have a terrifically blessed day!! :o)

Unknown said...

what a fantastic list! i may have to borrow this
That is a GREAT verse!

seeing all those flip flops gave me the shakes gosh i am ready for summer

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

According to your list...if we aren't sisters...then we are long lost relatives. I have a hard time taking pills...so the doc gives me most of my stuff in liquid or chewable format.

SusanD said...

You almost lost me at the gummies. lol. I don't like candy that sticks to my teeth. I've never seen that primer make up. I'll have to investigate that one. Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend. Blessings, SusanD

Joy Tilton said...

Yeah for Sonic, flip flops and I'm thinkin' I want a Knock You Naked for Valentine's! Have a Sweet Valentine's Day...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...