SWEET TEA

Friday, February 5, 2010

Girl's Night Out!



Tonight is a BIG night for me and some of my favorite friends.
We are on the Planning Team for our women's ministry group at our church and we've been planning this night for quite some time.
 
TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT!


Listen to this - we're having a
DESSERT BUFFET!!!


*SILLY GAMES*


Then, we'll laugh along with a
funny video
.
LOVE.  ANITA. RENFROE.

I'm always looking for ideas for our group...
 Tell me about a good party, banquet,etc. that you've attended.
 What made it special?  games, decorations,
  Any usual themes that were fun?

I'd love to have some input!!


5 comments:

Lynette said...

Wish I could help you out - but, unfortunately, I don't have any friends! Well, I have 2 - my sis and a girl that used to work here!

I'll live vicariously through you though and wait to hear all about it!

Have Fun -

Kimmy said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!! Oh, and I saw Anita Renfroe at the Women of Faith conference. She was awesome! Have fun!!!

Debbie said...

I never attend anything so don't look at me for suggestions! But I love the idea of the dessert buffet.

mama's smitten said...

Desert Buffet!!! YUM! sounds like it is going to be a great time! I think I need a girls night!!!! can't to hear about yours!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

I saw Anita Renfroe at a Women of Faith conference too. She was great! I also love Chonda Pierce...if you have never seen her...you must. She is so funny. We do a Women's Night out once a quarter...there are 6 of us. We have done some crazy things...our favorite is the cookie swap...we do it near Christmas...we each bring 6 bags of cookies...usually a dozen...and then a dozen to munch on...we watch a video, eat, and when we leave...we take home 6 dozen different cookies. We have also gone to a cooking class and a sip and strokes (although we all drank Diet Coke), we took a free Zumba class together...and our next venture is a Free Belly Dancing Class.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...