SWEET TEA

Monday, February 8, 2010

Day Book

My Day Book
idea borrowed  from 4:53



Remembering a hot Summer day
makes the Winter wind seem warmer.

For today...I am blessed to spend the day as I wish.

♥

Outside my window...it is cold, gray & cloudy.

♥

I am thinking...of my sweet Furbaby, Kramer, who I'm taking to the vet later.

♥

I am hearing...the TODAY show from the next room.

♥

I am thankful for...a warm home.

♥

I am wearing...sweat pants w/hoodie, socks and tennies

♥

I am remembering...Thursday is Bunko night!

♥

I am going...to clean the floors today.  Soooo exciting.

♥

I am creating...a good dinner this evening

♥

On my mind...my teenage daughter
♥

Noticing that...I am slow to "start" today.

♥

Pondering these words..."Arise and shine, for the glory of the Lord is upon you."

♥

From the kitchen...I'm thinking about having a late breakfast.

♥

Around the house...there is a bit of cleaning to do which will make the rest of the week more enjoyable for me.
♥

One of my fave things...Sweets!  But, I need to step away from them a bit more often.

♥

A picture to share...     A Warm Summer Day!                      

4 comments:

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

I love me some summer days. I am hating this cold stuff.

Kimmy said...

I too love warm summer days and so longing for them too!! Hearing the birds chirp is one of my favorite sounds too!

Have a great day!

Together We Save said...

Oh I miss summer.

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

I love warm summer days but here it isn't warm, it's HOT. I will settle for spring like weather instead.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...