SWEET TEA

Monday, February 22, 2010

Can you hear me now?


This SHOUT OUT is for you my FOLLOWERS!

You make me smile.
Literally, you make me smile,
laugh,
cry,
and think.
But most of all you make me "connect".
Blogging would be no fun if no one read
my words and left a comment.
Today I reached a milestone
with my newest FOLLOWERwho was my much-sought-after
#100!!
Welcome Lori!@ Life as Lori

recruited Lori to come by my Blog
to visit and sign on as a Follower.
She knew how happy it would make
me.  And she was right.
"Thank you Lynette!"



Let's continue to support our
Bloggy Friends
and at the same time reach
out to new Bloggers
who crave a COMMENT.

Thank you to All of you
who read my words
and by doing so
share my life.













16 comments:

SusanD said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Keep on postin we'll keep on commentin. lol Blessings, SusanD

Lori said...

You're very funny!!!!

Your partner for the spring fling gift swap is April. Her blog is http://adventuresandgadgets.blogspot.com/
Please take a minute and visit April. I also have it posted on my blog.

I'm so glad I'm your 100th follower... I feel sooo special...

Lynette said...

Yeah for you!! Gotta love those even #'s!

Thanks for posting the button - you rock!!

Parsley said...

Hooray for you! It's so cool isn't it.

I'm craving postcards from my followers. Anyone care to play postcard exchange? ;)

Jill of All Trades said...

Congratulations. I hit 50 the other day and aspire to 100.

Kat said...

Congratulations! I've admired your blog from the first time I read it. Here's to your next 100 followers! Kathy

Unknown said...

Yea for you! Yours is one of my favorite blogs. I smile whenever I see in my reader that you have a new post.

April @ Adventures and Gadgets said...

Congrats on reaching that 100 milestone! So exciting!

Speaking of excitement, I look forward to our exchanges in the Spring Fling!

KTW said...

I hear ya! :) Congrats on that 100th follower! I'd love to reach that milestone by the time I reach my one year blogoversary. :)

Robin said...

Congratulations!

{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Robin :o)

Unknown said...

Hooray for number 100 BUT you now have 101 so we still need to celebrate!

MammaDucky said...

Comment lovin.

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Wooo Hoooo....glad you got the 100. I am proud of you.

momof3girls said...

congrats@

Unknown said...

YAY!!! I know how it makes me feel when i gain a follower...validated in a sense that anyone would enough to come to read me...

Anonymous said...

Hello


You will not believe what I just found! [url=http://www.foolioo.com]Foolioo.com[/url] makes [url=http://www.foolioo.com]free[/url] custom website for free. Yep! That's right, FREE!
Never imagined it'd be so easy to get a free website and I really had to tell you guys.



So if you're looking for a free website, give these guys a try.



Good Bye

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...