SWEET TEA

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Where is the MOJO?


I have lost my Mojo
and can't seem to find it anywhere!
My "edge" is gone, my uniquiness, the "thang" that makes me "ME".


Maybe it began to slip a few weeks ago
when I got the haircut
that was a bit too short and not "me". . .



Or maybe it's the winter poundage that has made
my clothes too snug and uncomfortable...



or the Cold that has lingered for almost
a month now. . .



What's a Girl to do?
I would think if Stella could get her
groove back,
then surely I could
relocate my Mojo.

I really miss myself when I'm gone!



6 comments:

KTW said...

I am hearin' ya! My Mojo is MIA, too. Quite depressing. Perhaps your Mojo and my Mojo are vacationing on a warm and sunny beach somewhere. Hope they're having a good time. And I hope they come home soon.

Unknown said...

When the MoJo is missing, it is frustrating. Call Austin Powers, maybe he's got some advice. Have a great weekend.

Debz said...

I know what you mean. I think that may also be another reason I haven't blogged as much as I used to. I'm not sure what to say anymore and I never had that problem before.
If you find yours, let me know where it was so I can see if mine is there as well.

Kirsty said...

I hope it comes back to you! A cold for a month would zap anyones mojo :( get well soon!

Angie said...

So funny! I'm with Kelli! Maybe our mojo's have gone on a cruise together.

I usually LOVE winter, but this month I haven't seemed to find that cozy, let's organize the nest feeling I usually have. I'm lookin for it though!

Hope you feel better soon!

foxylady said...

Hey I am hearing you too... I'm at a bit of a loss to explain this whole phenomenem but I am sooo with you.. I,m Kirstys Mum from "just Us" drop by to my BORING pages that I am also finding hard to put together.."ginnysspot"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...