SWEET TEA

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Gotta-have-it-or-I'm-gonna-die


Do you ever get a "CRAVING"?
A real, gotta-have-it-or-I'm gonna-die, sort of craving?
(and I'm not talking about a
Gee-I'm-pregnant-and-you-owe-me
type of craving, for the record.)



Personally, it doesn't happen very often
but it did tonight...
All of a sudden I just felt like I was gonna explode
if I didn't have an Ice Cream Float -
(you thought I was gonna say  "a salad" didn't you???)


Anyway, my sweet husband put on his shoes
and drove to the store to get  -
 
 

This.
 
 

So I could have this.
           


  
God bless my Husband...
and it was totally worth the Bazillion calories!!

What was the last thing you CRAVED?

8 comments:

Angie said...

I can't believe it! I craved a rootbeer float last night and had one after dinner...ignoring those bazillion calories myself. It's been a long time since I've had one and it hit the spot! Could it be sweeping the nation? :)

Thanks for following, BTW. I'm following you, as well.

SusanD said...

ahahahaha! A bazillion calories for a float is so worth it! Love your answers for the Random Dozen. So glad you played along. Have an awesome day. Blessings, SusanD

Unknown said...

What is it lately with root beer floats? I wanted one the other night, too. I settled for diet root beer over frozen lite cool whip. Not bad, but definitely not the same.

Robin said...

Hmmmmm, I usually crave something sweet every single day....but the last think I just died for was a Reece's Cup. I snatched it up in the check-out line of Hobby Lobby and had the thing ate by the time I got in the car...LOL!

Such a sweet hubby! He's a KEEPER!

{{HUGS}}

Robin :o)

MammaDucky said...

Well I WASN'T craving anything...until now! Sheesh! Thanks!
Just kidding. Last night, strangest thing, I was craving a chocolate/lime flavor combo. WHAT? Weird, right? Do those two even go together?

Kimmy said...

LOL!!! I crave food all the time. It's usually mexican food or desserts.

That was totally sweet of your hubby! That float does look delish...yum yum!

foxylady said...

Hey you guys must be american..thank God you put a picture on cause I had NO idea what you were talking about..you are talking "spiders" here..in oz we have a green spider or a coke spider or..whatever..a flaot is such a cute name though

Jill of All Trades said...

Well, I've given up Diet Pepsi since the first of the year and I can tell you there are times when I so crave it. I'm better but wow it can be a struggle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...