SWEET TEA

Friday, January 22, 2010

OFF?



Team Jay?

OR


Team Conan?


How does one decide
such a difficult decision?????
Perhaps I'll be radical
and turn the TV O-F-F!
(simply typing that phrase makes
my hands shake)

Be advised-
(cause I know you've been wondering.  NOT!)
I think I'm feeling the slightest inkling of "Mojo"
even though it is admittedly "inactive". 
Went to the Dr. today and came home with
two prescriptions for a Sinus infection that
seems to have been sucking out said Mojo
for the past few weeks.  It feels good
knowing there is a REASON for being
boring, unmotivated and BLAH
"out-of-sorts".  Perhaps the MOJO will
be coursing through my veins again
very soon.


In the meantime . . .
I'll continue to sit on the couch
and stare into space
entertaining deep thoughts...
Team Jay?   Team Conan?
OFF?

7 comments:

Robin said...

Well, I really don't watch late night television (on Network television, anyway), but I would have to say I am "Team Conan" strictly because I do not like the way Leno has handled things. I guess the movie "Night Shift" (?) also kinda made me see Leno in an entirely different light.

I hope the meds help you find your MOJO!

{{HUGS}}

Robin :o)

Susan said...

Hope you feel better soon. Me, I'm With CoCo. I've always been a fan of Conan and I'm sure I'll keep up with him in the future.
p.s.
Picture this...I'm waving my fingers at you, (like an old time magician) and zapping you with some extra MOJO that I just found. Hope that helps.

Unknown said...

Wait...the TV can be turned OFF?? I had no idea! Maybe I'll try it sometime (though probably not). As for late night TV--it's MASH or the Golden Girls for me. I got tired of the snarkiness of Leno a long time ago and I've never like Conan or Letterman.

And your mojo's not lost. It's just on sabbatical--you'll be back to "normal" before you know it!

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Thanks for your sweet visit -- hope you're feeling better soon and you find that missing MOJO. Late night tv? Naw -- I'm completely snoring by then (but don't tell anybody)!

Simple Home said...

LOL, it's sure been discussed in the media lately, hasn't it? I used to go back and forth between Leno and Letterman, when Conan was on later, but it's been a long time since I've watched either. If I'm up at that time, I'm grabbing my computer time, and visiting blogs :-) Sinus infections are no fun. I hope you're feeling better soon.
Blessings,
Marcia

Handsome's wife said...

Glad you are on your way to getting your mojo back.

I don't watch late night either but I'm team Conan just because of the way Leno and NBC handled things. I'm aware that life it not far but come on.... sometimes you just want a company to do what it says it will do.

Kimmy said...

I'll just stick with Letterman. :o)

Have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...