SWEET TEA

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sometimes you just gotta "Bubble"

I'm gonna Babble,
no "Bubble".
I think "Bubble" is the better word.
I just gotta  "Bubble"-




I am "REJOICING"!

I know that sounds "churchy" but there's just no other word that explains how I'm feeling at the moment.  My feeling has exceeded "happy".  If you've ever felt this way then you KNOW what this feels like. It's praying hard then having the prayer answered in such a way that there's no denying God's hand in the response.

Our youngest son is going through an extremely painful divorce.  He's far from being emotionally healed at this moment, but he is "on track".  I couldn't have said this yesterday, but I can today.

This is straight from my Thankful Heart.
If anyone reading this is praying in behalf of a difficult on-going situation, be encouraged.  The answer will come.

NOW -
My heart is rejoicing,
but my stomach is SCREAMING!


This is what it's SCREAMING!!



But this is what it's gonna get.




Just keepin' it "real"!


5 comments:

Susan said...

So thankful that you are rejoicing today. I wondered how your son did over the holidays. God is merciful and miraculous to be sure. I tried to be good this evening, but I followed up my good and healthy meal with a Reese's Easter egg. I think it was worth it, I know it was yummy.

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

I do know how you feel -- I had a wonderful answer to a prayer on behalf of our son this year --- God is indeed good!

Gladys said...

Great news for your son. He will heal.

Oh and hang in there cause Mardi Gras is coming up. Those King Cakes will be screaming your name.

Unknown said...

That's so good! I'm rejoicing with you. I know exactly how devastating a divorce can be. I look back and know that it was only God that brought me through it.

I'm proud of your willpower but it's got to be hard when it comes to chocolate.

Handsome's wife said...

Love it. The reality check was great. What a great way to start my day, reading your blog and smiling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...