SWEET TEA

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How to lose 5 lbs in a single day



I. LOST. 5. LBS. TODAY!
AND. YOU. CAN. DO. IT. TOO.
(ok.  maybe I exagerate a little.)



Throw your scales into the trash.
Go ahead.  Do it.



And feed your Salad to the Hungry Bunny.



Listen and learn . . .



Forget to make your hair appnt
before Christmas.
Then go in for a haircut
on January 6th.



Take a seat in
"Miss Tessa's Cut and Curl". . .



When she has done her magic
you will weigh 5 lbs less.




and you'll know everybody's business -
No extra charge!

9 comments:

Handsome's wife said...

LOL

Darlene said...

That is too cute! I have had a stylist like that before...lol

Kat said...

Haha! This is too funny. I live in a small town and find out more when I get my haircut than I do reading the local paper! Have a great week. Kathy

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Now my hair is so fine I would lose - hum let's see -- maybe 5 ounces! Thanks for your sweet visit -- come on over to my table anytime!

Unknown said...

Oh yeah! And you can hear all about the celebrity gossip too.

Anonymous said...

That's sooo Cute and Funny...Love it! :) Have a fun day! :).Smiling..
katherinellen

Debbie said...

It's that knowing everyone else's business that I like the best:)

kathy said...

LOL... Good advice miss LAgirl.. By the way I live in lousiana as well.. Who dat?? LOL...

Truthfully I got intrigued with your blog because I saw in Khim's blog that your husband is a player... I thought you're Drew Brees' wife!!! LOL...

Anyway, added your link to my site and hopefully you would add me as well... Thanks a lot for the return comment...

MJ said...

Ja..that´s true....I don´t know why is it like that?
when you visit hairdresser...but somehow that´s including in there job...hehehe

thanks for making me smile...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...