SWEET TEA

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How to lose 5 lbs in a single day



I. LOST. 5. LBS. TODAY!
AND. YOU. CAN. DO. IT. TOO.
(ok.  maybe I exagerate a little.)



Throw your scales into the trash.
Go ahead.  Do it.



And feed your Salad to the Hungry Bunny.



Listen and learn . . .



Forget to make your hair appnt
before Christmas.
Then go in for a haircut
on January 6th.



Take a seat in
"Miss Tessa's Cut and Curl". . .



When she has done her magic
you will weigh 5 lbs less.




and you'll know everybody's business -
No extra charge!

9 comments:

Shawn said...

LOL

Darlene said...

That is too cute! I have had a stylist like that before...lol

mbkatc230 said...

Haha! This is too funny. I live in a small town and find out more when I get my haircut than I do reading the local paper! Have a great week. Kathy

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Now my hair is so fine I would lose - hum let's see -- maybe 5 ounces! Thanks for your sweet visit -- come on over to my table anytime!

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

Oh yeah! And you can hear all about the celebrity gossip too.

Katherinellen said...

That's sooo Cute and Funny...Love it! :) Have a fun day! :).Smiling..
katherinellen

Debbie said...

It's that knowing everyone else's business that I like the best:)

kathy said...

LOL... Good advice miss LAgirl.. By the way I live in lousiana as well.. Who dat?? LOL...

Truthfully I got intrigued with your blog because I saw in Khim's blog that your husband is a player... I thought you're Drew Brees' wife!!! LOL...

Anyway, added your link to my site and hopefully you would add me as well... Thanks a lot for the return comment...

Man and Food said...

Ja..that´s true....I don´t know why is it like that?
when you visit hairdresser...but somehow that´s including in there job...hehehe

thanks for making me smile...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...