Wednesday, January 20, 2010
1. So I was thinking about how Jon Bon Jovi never seems to age much. His hair is smaller nowadays, but he still manages to look like a boy somehow. And then that made me think of the story of Dorian Gray. Question: If you physically lock in one age for yourself, which would you choose and why?
30; life was good, and so was I!
2. What is the best dish that you cook or bake (your piece de resistance?)
Chicken Fried Steak - I can make grown men cry with this!
3. When you feel blue, what is one strategy you use to help yourself back to normal?
Chocolate - and a talk with a good friend.
4. When was the last time you danced in public?
I suppose dancin' in the car to the radio wouldn't count, so it would be at my son's wedding a few years ago.
5. Do you consider yourself a realist or dreamer?
I'd like to say I'm a Dreamer,
but really I'm a Realist.
6. As a parent, what is one thing that you have done well?
Accept my children for who they are.
7. Which is your favorite character on the Andy Griffith show?
Opie, for sure.
"Awe, Pa. . ."
Love that sweet little red-haired guy who seems to have grown up
to be a wonderful husband and father & film director. Yeay Opie!
8. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you know about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.?
9. Have you never been mellow? Have you never tried … to find a comfort from in side you? (Sorry, Jorge was singing that song just now, and it just seemed to be perfect timing as I was creating this week’s questions.) REAL question: What is your #1 driving pet peeve?
People who drive pass a long line of obviously waiting cars then try to "crowd" in!! GRRRR!
10. Which color best represents your mood today? Care to elaborate?
Getting over a cold that just won't let go.
11. If your spouse were an animal, which would he/she be?
a friendly, lovable, Golden Lab puppy
12. What activity takes up the bulk of your time on an average day?
What's an "average" day???
Posted by Sweet Tea at 7:43 PM