SWEET TEA

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Six Word Saturday

Celebrating "Gotcha Day" with our Girl!


Six years ago TODAY the adoption
of our 4th child, a beautiful daughter,
was finalized!

Each year we do something fun together
to *CELEBRATE* the occasion
on the anniversary of this great event. 
She is 15 this year and has chosen to
go out to dinner at a swanky restaurant
for steak.  Then she wants to go to
"Build-a-Bear" (yes, I know she's 15)
and create a keepsake Bear for the occasion.

I hope to have photos of our day
for my next blog post.

We're "outta here"!



Want to participate in "6 Word Saturday"?
Here's the place to begin.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lagirl,
Have a wonderful day with your daughter who is 15...beautiful young lady....Thank for stopping by... sorry I'm late getting back to you..You ahve a wonderful weekends..Kathy

Debbie said...

What a joyous occasion! I am so happy for your family. And how adorable that she wants a bear to commemorate the occasion.

KTW said...

Sounds like a wonderful celebration! Hope you have a great time! :)

foxylady said...

O my gosh that sounds so awesome. What a blessed family. I wish i had a gotcha day..maybe I could celebrate the day I "gotched"my husband 37 years ago...LOL
Hope you had the best day and look forward to pictures.

Robin said...

Awwwwwe, Happy 6 year "FOREVER" day!! Have a great time!!

{{HUGS}}

Robin :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...