SWEET TEA

Thursday, January 7, 2010

My husband is a Player. . .


My Husband is a  Player;
A Football Player.
An honest-to-goodness  real  "Fantasy" Football Player.
He loves it!



The entire concept of "Fantasy Football"
has been baffling to me and my closest friends.


But, after serious thought I've
come to understand  - it's all
simply a matter of "make-believe".
The ball is never snapped;
said Husband never leaves the sofa,
and he never gets hurt.
Still, when it's all said and done there are major bragging rights if he's had a good season (?).


Hmmmmmm.
I'm beginning a "Fantasy Diet".

It will all be done from the sofa.




No Treadmill.



No Celery Sticks.


I won't get hurt and I won't get hungry.
I'll  pretend I've lost 20 lbs,
then of course I'll brag to you about it.



4 comments:

kathy said...

Funny post... Followed ur blog..

KTW said...

Let me know how that works out for ya! ;)
My husband not only does fantasy football, but also NASCAR and baseball! He's in a fantasy world YEAR ROUND!!!

Unknown said...

I still don't get fantasy football. Are they pretending to be a player or having their whole team and how do they play against other teams? I just don't get it.

I am with you though. If it works for him then it may work for you and me too.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Heeeheeehe! Good one sista'! Ya'll market this on count me on the wagon!

Have a great day and may it be filled with blessings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...