SWEET TEA

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Somebody call 911

It's definitely TIME

for Princess
to go -



when Mom knows ALL the words to -


"Somebody call 911
Shawty fire burning on the dance floor, Whoa
I gotta cool her down

She won't bring the roof to ground
on the dance floor Whoa
She’s fire burning, fire burning on the dance floor
That little shawty’s fire burning on the dance floor
Shes fire burning,
fire burning on the dance floor

That little shawty’s fire burning on the dance floor . . ."


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes it is time!!!!!!

Kimmy said...

It's a song? LOL

chocdrop said...

Oh my.....it is definetly time. That sounded like a flashback to the 80's.

Kat said...

I'd say next year you might want to consider summer school lol! Kathy

SusanD said...

You crack me up! Yep, it's time. We're buying school supplies and clothes for the grand-boy. Blessings, SusanD

Unknown said...

Are you serious?? That's really a song? I'm in agreement, school's in!!!

Joyful said...

Crack me up! The first time I heard that song I guess I didn't listen closely enough to the lyrics b/c I came in the house singing "Somebody call 911. Shorty's got a problem on the dance floor."

Then I felt really old that I had to consult the "urban dictionary" to find out who shorty was.

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

LOL...Yes it has finally arrived...the time parents dream about...and teachers dread (well most of them....I look forward to it.)....The school bells will be ringing soon. School supplies are bought, new outfits hanging in the closests and the new shoes are just waiting to be put on. I LOVE MY LIFE! Send them on!

Brigid said...

You and Princess are both hipper than me. I don't even know that song.

Anonymous said...

Lagirl,
LOL...Love the song.....I know you are happy too! Smiles and Hugs..Katherinellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...