SWEET TEA

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Princess and the PJ Party

Photobucket
Last night during casual dinner chatter Princess said,
with a straight face -
"Zach and I want to have a pajama party at his house
next Sat. We'll just wear our pajamas, watch a movie,
and hang-out."

Photobucket
After my husband was able to catch his breath he
ordered us to RUN-not-walk,
to the nearest store to make an emergency purchase:

Photobucket

I was barely able to speak, I was actually quite calm
as scarey visions danced through my head:

Photobucket


Princess seemed quite surprised at our reaction.
So it was off to the bedroom for another "talk".

Photobucket

Perhaps Princess needs a class in remedial "Sex education".

Being the Mom of a 14 yr. old girl is constantly full of surprises
a piece of cake when you've raised three other children.

Photobucket

9 comments:

MammaDucky said...

I probably would have laughed uncontrollably at her. But that would be the wrong reaction. We'll see what happens when my Twinkies are that age.

Susan said...

Wow, I'm glad I had cats. Hope all goes well with this. Keep us posted.

Unknown said...

With a straight face, huh? The girl's got kahunas, all right! But you must have a good relationship for her to even broach the subject. My sympathies.

Kat said...

Oh my goodness! And I thought band camp was bad!!! I'm so glad that Cait is in college and I have no idea what really goes on there lol. Kathy

Unknown said...

I guess I should clarify that my sympathy is with you as she is only 14 and this is just the beginning. Congrats on a pretty good relationship. I'll shut up now.

Me (aka Danielle) said...

I would have been speechless. Anything I managed to get out would have been horrible! I think the chastity belt would be a GREAT purchase right about now!

Holly said...

Holy guacamole! I don't think I would have reacted well. :o My daughter is only 6 right now; I'm afraid of the teenage years.

chocdrop said...

Oh, I can agree with your reaction. The only thing I might have done was suggest an afternoon of pj's. A compromise without a total no...then she won't hate you, as teens do!!!

Just SO said...

Wow. I would have had a hard time with that request as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...