SWEET TEA

Friday, May 1, 2009

"Followers" Rock!!

How do I love my Followers?
Let me count the ways. . .

And that's exactly what I do
each time I get 5 (or 6) new Followers.
These gals brighten my day with their
comments and if you're like me (and you know you are!)
then you like to find interesting, funny, thought-provoking Blogs.
These gals rock!!


Susan, "A Walk in the Park"
She describes herself as "probably the happiest person you will ever meet".
Like me, you'll want to surround yourself with people like her, and she' s talented to boot!
Have a Look-See.

Tara, "The Watermelon Tree"
This gal lives in Louisiana.
What's not to love?

MiMi, Devotional Daze and Screaming Mimi
She has two Blogs and I can't decide which one I like best, as they're both good.
MiMi and I became quick Blogging Buddies, and I bet you'll love her as much as I do.

Amy, "Being Amy"
Amy and I have a bond; "my people know her people". LOL
You'll just have to wonder...
She is a real "find" and only has
FIVE Followers,
she's virtually and unknown.
Now git on over there and show her some Bloggy love. Ya hear me?
You're gonna thank me for this.

Shannon, Where are you?????
I signed on as a Follower of your Blog but you're not showing up on my list for some reason. Please comment and tell me where you're hiding. LOL
I'll edit this to add info about you.

Robin, "Alabama Slacker Mom"
Hey, it's worth a click of your mouse just to drop in and see poor Robin's purple/black/gray foot. She's got one big "Ouchie" there, but she still has her great of humor.
Got some "get well wishes" you can leave as a comment for her?

Sue, "Our Really Empty Nest"
This is a smorgasborg of the interesting & entertaining.
You just never know what you'll find when you visit her,
and that's what makes her Blog so much fun.

Alright Girls, I'm buying a round of "Sweet Tay" (correct Southern pronunciation)
for all my beloved New Followers.


Drink up!. . .
And ya'll come back again, ya hear?


12 comments:

Mimi said...

Thanks for the shout-out & the yummy tea! I'm off to visit Amy & give her some bloggy love!

Jill of All Trades said...

Will visit each and every one. Love finding new blogs to read.

Gladys said...

it's an obsession isn't it? I think we should develop a perfume called Blog Obsession. it would be a huge seller. It would have a slight hint of coffee and roses. ;)

Susan said...

Thanks for the shout out, my dear. I am off to drink my sweet tea and check out these other folks and hope to see some new faces over at my blog. Take care and let us hear!

Unknown said...

aaahhh, that was cold and refreshing, "the sweet tay", i mean,lol. thanks so much for the sweet shout out! I love talking to new people and I appreciate new followers! Have a great day! Sue

Robin said...

GURRRRL, you are just too funny!! I actually do talk more about more than my bum foot! LOL! Thank you so much for this great award!!! I will be sure to give all of your other suggestions some "bloggy love" too!!

{{{HUGS}}}

Robin :o)

The Farmers Wife said...

Off to check them all out!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

You fill up my bucket...LOL....love ya girl. I am doing a give away on Monday....my 200th blog....make sure you come by and comment. It is a basket full of wonderful stuff.

beckyjomama said...

Hi! Thanks for stoppin by, I'm so glad ya found me, cause your blog is UBER cute!

Kat said...

Thanks for stopping by. I'm glad to hear that you will never attack a band student lol. I'm happy to have found your blog, I'll be back! Kathy

Anonymous said...

Your blog is cute! And you are the first person to leave ma comment and get entered into my very first giveaway! YAY! Love sweet tea!! :D

AJ said...

Thanks for the shout out!! Your'e too much! I'm going to check everyone out this morning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...