SWEET TEA

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Egg on his face!

This is my Husband.
Photobucket


Photobucket
This is where he currently resides.

I innocently misled the readers of my previous post to believe that there had been a recall on Lindt Chocolate Truffle candy bars.
This is NOT the case.
Please buy and eat Lindt Chocolate to your fill.
They are perfectly safe.
Photobucket
Said Husband went to great length to "PRANK" me,
thinking it was hysterically funny to make me think I
had sent my Mom poison candy for Mother's Day.
What a nut case guy!
This is gonna cost him

Photobucket

11 comments:

Kat said...

What a hoot! I'm sure he thought it was funny, but didn't think that he would have thousands of woman in blogland frantically googling candy recalls. Love his new digs tee hee! Kathy

Robin said...

Ohhhhh, GURRRRL.....to prank is one thing, to prank about Chocolate is another, BUT pranking about CHOCOLATE you sent to your MOTHER......I hope he likes his new home!

{{{{HUGS}}}

Robin :o)

SusanD said...

I can't help but laugh. Exactly, what are you shopping for today? Have a great time. Blessings, SusanD

Anonymous said...

I hope you buy something good and expensive!!!!!

Angela Tolsma said...

that's quite the prank

what'd you get??

momof3girls said...

Your hubby is so funny!! I would hate to be him though when you get him back for this little prank!

Me (aka Danielle) said...

That's pretty funny! Well done too!

Mimi said...

Nooo, not joking about truffles. He better make it up to you big time!

Kelly said...

Your poor hubby! Don't go messing with a girl and chocolate. No joking matter. Thanks for stopping by. Look forward to following you! Southern girls rock!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

The dog house is the right spot. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

LOL.

I just ate one of those candy bars the other day. Love them.

-FringeGirl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...