SWEET TEA

Friday, November 4, 2016

Unedited

I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive these unedited photos.  Dig deep.
If you've followed me a long time you know that each year I take a Girl's Trip with a group of friends that I met online.  Weird, I know!  We've been friends now for 10+ years.  We talk online most every day on our own private FB page and once a year we head to a different location for a "four day slumber party" which includes sightseeing, eating, laughing, eating, wine, eating, and having just the BEST time!!  This year the states represented by our group were:  Georgia, Oklahoma, California, Montana, Delaware, Chicago, and Texas.  Our meet up was in Ashville, NC.   I was so busy having a good time that I didn't take many photos, but want to share the ones I have.


This was a fun way to see the city.

And no trip to Asheville is complete without a tour of the beautiful Biltmore Estate.


During the festivities I was crowned this year's Queen of our group, complete with crown and sash!  

It is a huge honor to represent such a dignified group of women!
(The caption is an inside joke and if I told you I'd have to...well, you know the rest)



8 comments:

NanaDiana said...

What FUN! I am so happy you are able to get away and do this. Isn't Asheville amazing?! xo Diana

Susie said...

I would love to be in your group. Sounds like a fun time to me. I want to go to Ashville one of these days. I have been to the Breakers in R.I. so impressive. Blessings to you and all your friends, xoxo, Susie

Debbie - Mountain Mama said...

What a fun time you had - aren't you fortunate to have this getaway to look forward to each year!!

Terra said...

They chose you Queen, what an honor. LOL, you gals are having fun together, that is a great way to grow your friendships.

Saimi said...

What a great idea and how fun for you ladies to get together!! it's obviously a fantastic time, I mean how can it not be, girl time is the best time!! My sister and I do the same thing where we do a girls trip once a year. Your pictures are so fun and the memories made will be a treasure!
Have a great weekend!!
Saimi

Linda said...

That sounds amazing! How did you get that group going? Amber has a Facebook Quad Mom group and they get together every April.It's abvious y'all had a GREAT time!!!

Nonnie said...

Yes, I'm also curious as to how you got a group together for such a great tradition of just having fun. You guys look like a really wild bunch, and I congratulate you on being selected queen! I'm happy for you to have that to look forward to each year and the memories you share with them.

Bobbie said...

Oh my gosh! This is wayyyyyy awesome!!! What fun! Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...