SWEET TEA

Friday, October 28, 2016

Girl Power!

I know I shared this information with you before, but I want to share it again with photos -

This is Zoey, our newest love.
Born September 17.
1 lb 15 oz.

This past weekend I got to see her myself.
I got to also touch her.

We are calling her "Zoey the Warrior Princess", because she is a Fighter.  She has gained a little weight but is still struggling and fighting 24/7.  She has some heart issues (we're told they're not severe) and she also has an ulcer.  Micro preemies have many obstacles to overcome, even in the best scenarios.  We know that prayer works and we know that many people are praying along with us for Zoey.  She's gonna be alright.  Actually, we know she's gonna be FANTASTIC!

Her sisters, HK & GaGa have spent the last month with us so that Mama could heal and so that their Mom and Daddy would have time to be with Zoey at the hospital.  We took the girls home last weekend - yes, their parents made us give them back, but we had fun while they were here.







We miss them already!





8 comments:

NanaDiana said...

God bless your sweet little Zoey! I am praying for her and for all of your family. I am assuming you know the meaning of the name Zoey is LIFE~
Those little/big sisters are both adorable. xo Diana

Linda said...

Praying for your sweet Zoey! So tiny but so mighty! Thank you for sharing this again. The picture will stay in my mind and I will use it as a prayer reminder.....

Jackie See said...

Prayers for Zoey! And her mama and daddy too. The little girls are so cute, their smiles are so big. My daughter use to go to her grammas for two weeks each summer, she had so much fun she would be exhausted when she got home. Prayers...

Mary said...

It's been awhile since I've visited your blog,but wanted to say your dear Zoey will be in my thoughts and prayers!

Anonymous said...

warrior princess,, such a perfect name,, you have been busy and I can see why you miss them all!!

Nonnie said...

Sweet little Zoey is indeed a warrior and my goodness, your daughter and your family certainly do have some stories to tell about the goodness and faithfulness of our great God! Big sisters are so cute! You are just blessed, blessed with all those grand dolls.

Bobbie said...

awe.. I'll bet you do miss them. They are cuties! Praying for warrior princess <3

yaya said...

Prayers for Zoey and family! I had a preemie 41yrs ago this November and he's a Dad of 4 and in great health! If he could survive back then at 2# I know the technology today is far superior and Zoey will do good too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...