SWEET TEA

Monday, March 7, 2016

Sweet.Sweeter.Sweetest.

I was out running errands and look what I saw all over town!

Spring has arrived very early in Oklahoma!
No one's complaining.

And, when I peeked into my front flowerbed
look what I saw - my Hydrangea bush.
I brought it from Louisiana and transplanted it here in the hot summer.  So happy to see it has made it through the winter..

Then, when I thought my day just couldn't get any sweeter, I made these great finds at Target! 60"x104" blue tablecloths, $5 ea.   Placemats $1.25 ea.  Perfect for my house!

May we all have many days as sweet as this one!





11 comments:

Jan said...

Sounds like a great day! I live in the DFW area and we're having a very early spring too. I even saw some bluebonnets yesterday!

Terra said...

Pretty flowering trees in your town and my hydrangea looks like yours, promising spring and blooms.

Debbie - Mountain Mama said...

Wow, you guys are way ahead in the spring department!!!! Great table linen finds....if they were red they'd be perfect for me!

nancygrayce said...

Love it when everything starts blooming! Our azaleas are starting to bloom so I'm hoping we don't have a freeze or crazy wind rainstorm!

Susie said...

Love the blooming trees. So pretty. Then the rest of the day went well too. :):) Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Nonnie said...

That is a sweet day. I am seeing all kinds of trees in bloom and keep meaning to take a pic before they turn. I wish they lasted longer. I saw a robin yesterday and the doves are busy building a nest here again. Love the placemats and tablecloth.

Denise said...

very sweet day.

Valerie Cottage Making Mommy said...

How did I not realize you are in Oklahoma? Silly me.

Annesphamily said...

Hi! I knew you moved to Oklahoma but oh my goodness, it seems like forever since I have visited you here. I need to use my blog list more often. Love the pretty blues and what a terrific price! Enjoy your week and thanks for sharing today.

Tammy said...

Don't you just love finding good things at a good price. Spring is happening here as well and I love seeing signs of life after a long winter. Hugs!

Lisa said...

Love the blue table cloths. I may have to make a target run today now. THANKS! Im starting my spring cleaning. It beautiful with the high in the 80s here in North Carolina.
love your blog.
Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...