SWEET TEA

Friday, March 11, 2016

And the beat goes on and on and on and on...

We made the drive to Louisiana last Friday, before the rains began.  It was no ordinary visit.  No siree this was a special occasion visit.

Ms. Hk was turning THREE!
Can you count those fingers?

She absolutely loved her big day of cake, ice cream and candles.  She totally "got it" this year.  There were also lots of presents then an outing to see Kung Fu Panda.

Of course I could not/would not/should not forget our chubby micro-preemie, Lady G.  This girl runs the place, she hollers and her wish is our command.  Some might say she's a bit spoiled but she prefers the term "high maintenance".

I wish I could end my post here, but there's more...Lil' Mama had another small stroke Saturday night.  Her husband and Mister took her for the ER run.  It was quite scary seeing her that way.  She is recovering at home.  Mister drove home Wed and I am staying in LA for at least 10 more days to help out while she regains some strength.  Lil' Mama is 21 yrs old.  She was totally healthy all her life until this last pregnancy when she came down with ecoli.  Since the birth of Lady G she has been plagued with bad migraines, epilepsy, and has had 2 small strokes.  We feel she's not received good medical care, so she continues to struggle...oh my, this is a long post.  If you've read all this you deserve a BIG KISS from  ______________ (you can fill in the blank)...BTW if you follow the weather you know that Bossier City is in the middle of torrential rain and flooding.  So very thankful the kids live on higher ground and are not affected, many are not so fortunate...Done.  Not another word.

10 comments:

Susie said...

Praying for your daughter and all of you there in the big horrible rains. That's so scary about your daughter. The little ones are so precious. Blessings to all of you, xoxo,Susie

Cheri said...

Praying for your daughter I just can't imagine what all of you must be going through. Hope she can find a good doctor that can find out what is causing all these problems in her health. Beautiful little grands you have.

yaya said...

I'm so sorry your sweet daughter is struggling with these trials. I'll keep her in my prayers and hope you can find a physician that will find the key to this. Those little girls are growing so fast and how cute are they!! Happy Birthday to that sweet 3yr old! I'm betting your daughter is happy you can come and help her.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

So many prayers and good thoughts being sent to your dear daughter and also prayers that she gets the medical care that she needs.

Very lovely to see the two sweet little ones, Happy 3rd Birthday too.

Joy

Aloha Acres said...

OH my goodness. I am so sorry to hear she is still struggling. Praying for complete healing for her.

Debbie - Mountain Mama said...

Keeping you and lil mama in my thoughts and prayers xo

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Healing thought s and prayers for your sweet little girl. a big happy birthday wish as well.

Denise said...

will be praying for your daughter.

Linda said...

Prayers for your daughter! and for you because I know how scared you must be for her!
Mothers have a calming influence on their daughters and I feel certain that she will improve faster with you there.

Nonnie said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!! I am so very sorry for what is going on with your daughter! and all of you. The past couple of years have been extreme challenges for you. I'm glad HK had a happy birthday, I'm also happy to see Lady G. So cute!! And I'm thankful you were there to be with them during the crisis. Wonderful the way the Lord directs our steps and His timing so that you can be with your daughter and grandbabies. I'm also thankful you are not having to deal with the flooding during all this. Praying for you and that the doctors will be able to get Stashia straightened out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...