SWEET TEA

Sunday, February 8, 2015

50 lbs!!


Strike up the band!!
I'm so proud of Mister.


He has
LOST

50 lbs!

He began a "reboot" on January 2nd.  The results continue to be amazing.  Have you heard of the video, "Fat, Sick. And Nearly Dead"?  If you're curious you can find it on Netflix (and I think on YouTube).

It has been a life changer.

I really don't know how Mister can stick with this, but he has, and he does.  He plans to continue til he completes day 60.  Weight loss is such a personal thing and different things work for different people.  He's found what works for him.  Our youngest son introduced Mister to this idea while he was here visiting during Christmas.  
And so it continues...




16 comments:

Linda said...

AWESOME! Congrats!!!!! Blessings

Susie said...

Do you mean Jan 2nd of this year?? Holy cow ! Tell him once he reaches his goal...to keep a food diary. It will help him. Kudos to him...weight loss is a job for most of us..I am sure he has worked hard at this. Blessings to all, xoxo,Susie

Jeanie said...

Kudos to mister. Losing that much weight is quite and accomplishment.

Wild Oregonian said...

Ohh, I love hearing this! I love the film, and glad he's doing so well! Lots of love!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is awesome. Going over to watch it on YouTube.

Linda said...

Congratulations!!!!!!
I know you must be VERY proud!!!
We are trying to eat healthier and EXERCISE more!!!! I used to be so faithful about this but since the quads were born - I have gone down hill!!

Tammy said...

Congrats to your Mister, that is an awesome accomplishment!!

Nonnie said...

Congratulations!! Applause. Applause. That's wonderful!!!

Aloha Acres said...

That's amazing! Someone else told me about that video and I couldn't remember the name of it last night to save my life. Thank You. You saved the day. ;)

yaya said...

Congrats to your hubby! That is a fantastic accomplishment. Perfect way to begin a new year. I've never heard of this program so I think I'll check it out. Good health is the best gift you can give yourself.

MunirGhiasuddin said...

Good for him and congrats to you too. It is a job to be a buddy as well when some one is trying to loose weight.
My husband is loosing weight too, but very slowly.

Mary said...

YAY for him!!! :D

Beth J said...

Congrats to Mister!! Great job!

Unknown said...

Great, glad for him, and he has motivation to continue.

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Wow...That is awesome!

Barbara said...

I think I've heard of it, but not sure. I need to check it out. Healthier eating has got to stay at the top of my to-do list.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...