SWEET TEA

Monday, November 3, 2014

Peek-a-boo!

Here's a little peek-a-boo into some photo moments of the goings on here in the bayou.


It seems these were just a scraggly mop of need-to-be-cut-back-greenery
then BOOM - full bloom!
HK, our little Halloween Princess!
(carrying her purse to collect her candy).


Wedding Shower for a very special young couple.
(BFF's son and his fiance)


Mom and I both had our yearly check-ups and we are thankful and blessed with the good reports we received. . .Fast Forward a week and I was in bed feeling awful with a "Monster Cold" and sinus infection.  *insert LOUD whining here*  Third day of antibiotics for me and I'm still whining, but not nearly as loud.  By my own admission I know I can sometimes be a germaphobic,awful, needy, whine-bag, somewhat difficult patient. 

Outta here to visit YOUR blog.
The Blog Stalker is on the prowl!
(that actually sounds kinda creepy, doesn't it?)






8 comments:

acorn hollow said...

Glad you got good reports but sorry for the infection. Your little sweetie is very cute.
Cathy

NanaDiana said...

LOL- That does sound kind of creepy...but it is close enough to Halloween that you are allowed a little overlap.

Sorry you are feeling so miserable. CUTE little trick-or-treater..and glad you had a nice shower for the couple.

Good reports for you and Mom..whoo hooo...xo Diana

Anonymous said...

a wedding shower!!! Thats exciting, sinus infection, not good, HK, is adorable, look at that smile!

Tammy said...

Feel better soon. HK is an adorable trick or treater!! Hugs!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

The flowers are so pretty and yellow is my favorite color. Your little Princess is adorable. I am making appointments today for several referrals I have. Hope you feel better soon.

Linda said...

I think I caught the same bug you did! Don't you LOVE good reports? I just got one, too!! Now we're both sick!
Love hearing what's going on in your neck of the woods!!

yaya said...

Hope you feel better soon. The hospital made it mandatory for all employees to get a flu shot. I've never had one and frankly I'm never sick. But I got one and then I got sick...figures! Your Granddaughter looked adorable and I think that's the biggest smile I've ever seen! She looks excited to be trick or treating!

Nonnie said...

Could the smile on that sweet baby get any bigger? She's so precious. I love the yellow mums and wish I could get them to grow here. I've never had good luck with mums.

Very happy for you and your mom to get good reports. I love me a good report from the doctor and I've heard several the past few weeks, so I know how you're feeling. Too bad you had to go and get sick!! Get well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...