SWEET TEA

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Ladybugs!

Life is running so fast right now that I simply get out of bed and "hold on" to see where the day leads, and lately it's not been leading to the computer for me to Blog.  But today - "I'm here" and so happy to be back in Blogland.

The last time I checked in I was leaving for a "Girlfriend Trip" to Nashville, TN.  You KNOW I'm gonna say it was wonderful AND fun AND relaxing AND the best time ever.  AND you would be right!  There were 10 of us.  The states represented were, Texas, Louisiana, Georgia, Alabama, Delaware, Washington, Montana, and CANADA.  Amazing, huh?!

When you see us you may see a group of "old gals" but when I look at us I see a group of some of the "funnest" people I know.  Here's a peek-a-boo" into the fun.  BTW, we all met on iVillage "back in the day", and we call ourselves "The Ladybugs".  (Not sure why, but we do.)Ladybug One just never knows where friendship will lead and the photos show just that!



















Friends!
May we all be blessed with many!!

Perhaps someday we can have a
Bloggers Get-together!
What fun that would be!!













12 comments:

White Lace and Promises said...

Can I be a Ladybug? Yes, we need a bloggers get together. I said that recently. I know several GA girls and my kids live in Nashville. Let's go!

Sandra said...

That is such a cute thing to do, I am so glad you had a wonderful time. The Ladybugs seem like a fun bunch of gals :)

Susie said...

I miss my best friend and the ones that used to have time for getting together. Now it's the classmate brunch once a month...it's fun and good to catch up. We do need our friends. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Anonymous said...

looks like you had so much fun, wonderful fun!!!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

What fun it looks like you all had. I wish I lived close enough to be a ladybug too.

Joanna Jenkins said...

Welcome back!

So glad you had a great getaway. It looks like you all had a blast!

xo jj

yaya said...

You look fabulous and all those "Ladybugs" do too! Looks like a blast and I can tell they all have a good sense of humor...glad it was fun and glad you shared the event with us through pics...made me smile!

Nonnie said...

Those Ladybugs really know how to party down! I'm glad you got away and had so much fun. I'm a little jealous of the getaway and the Grand Ole Opry! Whoever coordinates all the fun things did a great job!

NanaDiana said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time. Congrats on the engagement, too. I was not able to leave a comment on that post-so I am doing it here. xo Diana

Linda said...

Awesome!! looks like you had fun..Blessings

Karen Whittal said...

Well if any wants to travel to South Africa you can all come to my place...lol

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

I think getting together with friends is so much fun. It would be great meet other bloggers in person. Hope you are enjoying the weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...