SWEET TEA

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Tomorrow's the Day - June 1

Come on!  It'll be Fun!!

Do you remember that last month I began trying to "photo journal" my first day of the month, joining with "Journey to Josie"?

Well, I'm gonna give it another try tomorrow.  This is about taking photos of your day as it unfolds - just a regular day in your world.  I find these photos fascinating.  Hope you'll join us.  I've gotta figure out how to sneak my ipad into church inside my Bible so I can take some stealth photos.  Hmmmm.  
I love a challenge.

Perhaps a BIG purse is the answer!

12 comments:

Mari said...

Looking forward to your Sunday pics. I enjoyed it last month. I'll see if anything interesting happens tomorrow, because I'm working so the day will be a lot like last months. :)

Anonymous said...

I love this idea!!

Susie said...

Well , maybe a picture outside church on the steps.lol. I can't wait to see what you get pictures of. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Marsha Young said...

Now I could take the pics (even in church) but I would likely not be able to get them posted onto my blog correctly. Yeesh!

Good luck with that!

Linda said...

That sounds like fun!!

NanaDiana said...

Yes- you need a BIG purse and a BRAVE heart! lol Can't wait to see it- xo Diana

Mary said...

Somehow I have a feeling you found a way to get that iPad in!

Linda said...

Well, ya just need to cut a small hole in the Bible for the ipad lens. Ya put the ipad inside of the big Bible, hold it up (make it look like you're reading it) and click away.LOL
What ever you do,have a great day!!!

Margie said...

Good luck....

yaya said...

Such a good idea! My day is already almost over so I may have to try next month..if I remember! Hey, don't be shy. Just take out the camera and have everyone smile big! They'll love it!

marejohn said...

So...here's what you do...use the Bible app on the ipad and as you as you are "reading along" take a little snap or two :)
That should work...right?

bj said...

oops..I didn't know about this so I didn't take photos of my day...bummer..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...