SWEET TEA

Monday, August 12, 2013

Right Here. Right Now.

A once a week post of what I'm thinking about in regards to my faith.
I'm not a deep-thinker, nor a Bible scholar,
so you can be sure this "Sweet Tea" sippin' girl
is just thinking simple truths.
* * * * * * * * *




I can go with this.
How about you?

Dear Jesus,
Thank you for each and every person who reads these words.  Please love on them and grant them special favor and blessings today.  Strengthen them where there is weakness and give them peace where there is distress.  Gladden their heart with the kind of joy that can only come from you.
~Amen





5 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Lovely on a Monday morning. :)

Nonnie said...

Amen! Being thankful for what we have opens the door for more of those great blessings of strength, peace and joy.

Debby Ray said...

I love your short and sweet ( and meaningful) posts! Bless You :)

NanaDiana said...

I try to say little prayers of thanksgiving all day long. This is a great post for starting a week- xo Diana

yaya said...

Perfect thought...Amen and Amen! Oh, and thanks for sharing this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...