SWEET TEA

Thursday, January 24, 2013

hi.ber.nate

This is how I roll most mornings in January.
There's just something about this time of the year which makes it extra hard to get one's engine going.  Are you feeling it too?

I want to run.
I want to dance.
I want to make beautiful music.
But what I want most is to get someone else to do it for me.
Know what I mean?
*giggle* 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

hi·ber·nate

intransitive verb \ˈhī-bər-ˌnāt\
hi·ber·nat·edhi·ber·nat·ing

Definition of HIBERNATE

1
: to pass the winter in a torpid or resting state
2
: to be or become inactive or dormant
hi·ber·na·tion \ˌhī-bər-ˈnā-shən\ noun
hi·ber·na·tor \ˈhī-bər-ˌnā-tər\ noun


17 comments:

Barbara F. said...

I've been in for three days straight as I can't deal with this frigid weather! All I want to do is go to Hobby Lobby!! lol I doubt if I will get there before next week. xo

Mari said...

I love mornings like that - especially in January!

karen said...

I know what you mean - I'm having a hard time getting motivated myself!

Unknown said...

I feel the tug of being in my pjs by a well lit fireplace. Sounds good to me!

nancygrayce said...

Yes, I do love it, but the Superhero insists on waking me and getting me moving! Arrrg!

Anonymous said...

I would sometimes like to hibernate, but i get bored easily so out I go!

NanaDiana said...

OH-There are days I wish I COULD hibernate! I have added the extra fat needed to get me through the long, cold winter...now if I could only find a quiet den to "chill out" -xo Diana

Diana said...

I wish I could stay in my pjs, but instead I must go to school and try to survive there for about 7-8 hours!

Jeanie said...

I just want someone else to take the dog for a walk for me this morning....it is cold out there.

Chatty Crone said...

I would love to hibernate!

Mary said...

Ha,ha! I'm especially feeling it this morning with the rain/ice! :)

Aloha Acres said...

Come See Me! (I won't rub it in, I promise ... this time)

I HATE cold weather!

Nonnie said...

Cute pjs! I hate to admit it, however, the couple of weeks DH and I were both sick, that was the plus side of it since we never get to just hibernate! So cozy.

Wild Oregonian said...

Like a mama bear!

Susie said...

Cute post. I know that feeling:):) xoxo,Susie

Teresa said...

I like to end the day like that. But if I don't have to go anyplace during the weekend and it's really cold then we can have a pajama day. Nice fire and a good book. Yes.

Carla said...

This is when I'd like to be a bear and hibernate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...