SWEET TEA

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

"Sassy Senior", a blogging experiment




I'm feeling just a tad bit nervous,
as in I'm not sure if this is a wise

thing to do or not,

but I've decided to take the


advice of Nike and 
"Just Do it"!
With that thought in mind
I thought you might enjoy
following a brand new blog


that began yesterday with the
very first post.




This blog is written by my youngest
daughter to document her life and
thoughts during her senior year of
high school.  See why I'm a little
uncertain about sharing this?
This could be dangerous territory.



I'm sure many of her posts will be upbeat and benign, like her first post,
BUT -



if you've raised a teenager you understand that sometimes things don't go exactly like they'd want and that can make for a whole lot of ROARING.  So, with that thought in mind, if you're willing to take a walk on the occasional wild side, please go by to visit and "Follow", if you dare.

*Just remember, she's 17, and I'm not going to edit any of her comments.  The thoughts and opinions are hers alone and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts and opinions of the management.*

(my apologies for the strange spacing problem that continues to plague my blog)





15 comments:

Joyce said...

My daughter has a blog (she's older) but it's been fun to read her take on things. Enjoy this year with your senior!

Nonnie said...

Wheee! I can't wait to read them. She seems to have a great sense of humor.

I am having the line spacing problem too.

Joy Tilton said...

This should be fun! Savor the moments, they go FAST!

Marsha Young said...

Oh my. Now that is courageous. :)

My oldest granddaughter will be a senior this year, and I cannot imagine WHAT she might write.

good for you and Sassy!

Joy Tilton said...

Oh sweetie, the link doesn't work...

Shelly said...

I will head over there. I have a 16 year old daughter myself, so I fully understand your feelings!

Cheri said...

Debbie, I clicked over there but only my blogger page came up, not sure what happened??? Will try again.

nancygrayce said...

Awwww.... I can't wait to go over and read and follow!

nancygrayce said...

No, the link didn't work for me either!

Mari said...

The link doesn't work! :(

Aloha Acres said...

Where did she get that wonderful sense of humor from? *wink, wink* Can't wait to read more.

Bobbie said...

It's great!! I love it. She has great style and is witty and inventive. Like mother, like daughter... :-) She will gain a lot of followers and do well! Is this her first assignment for the year? lol

karen said...

She's gonna have an interesting year and there will be lots to look back on. She'll be glad she's doing it.

Linda said...

The link worked for me and I am now a follower!! Does that embarrass her? Having all these older 'followers?'

Unknown said...

She's great! Guess the nut doesn't fall far from the tree. ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...