SWEET TEA

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Lesson Learned.

EWWWWW!!

I went shopping.
I pulled my checkbook from my purse to pay for my purchase and when I opened the checkbook, a fine, white, powdery substance fell from between my checks and onto the counter.  I dusted it off and wrote my check.
Hmmmmmmm.
At the next stop of the day I reached into my purse for my wallet.  When I opened it to reach for my money I noticed the same, fine, white, powdery substance. . .When I got home I dumped the entire contents of my purse onto the kitchen table.

This is what happens when you carry a pack of crackers in your purse for waaay too long.

Lesson Learned.

(Just thinking about purses reminds me of
"Betty Jean's Purse", but that's a post for another day.)

Ya'll come back again, ya' hear?

17 comments:

nancygrayce said...

Oh, great! I've done that and it is so gross! :) Must we always learn the hard way???

Jeanie said...

What a mess and not fun to clean up, but not quite as bad as melted chocolate (not that that ever happened to me.....more than once)

Deanna said...

Try having Tony's Creole Seasoning spill in your purse. Yes, I carry a container of it with me. Doesn't everyone? You never know when you'll encounter a seasoning emergency.

Sandra said...

LOL isn't it amazing what we carry in our purses and forget about?

Shelly said...

Oh, that has happened to me. What a mess!

Mari said...

Aaaggh! Sounds like something that might happen to me.

Chatty Crone said...

I thought something exploded! sandie

My Mind's Eye said...

That is so funny.
Thanks for the smiles
Hugs Madi and Mom

Susan said...

That is so funny. Sounds like me. I'll be Ethel, if you wanna be Lucy...

Nonnie said...

When that happens to me, I pull out the Shark and vacuum the inside of my purse. Unless it was a liquid, that is ... then it is really ewwwwww. Looks like we have all experienced the yucky purse.

yaya said...

How did my purse get on your kitchen table?

Jill said...

LOL, been there. I could tell stories about what has come out of my purse since I became a mom! LOL
Have a wonderful week!

Blessings,
Jill

karen said...

I guess it could be worse - there could be ants in there as well.

Bobbie said...

This is something I have done way too often.. Glad you learned your lesson.

Just Stuff From a Boomer said...

I can relate to that. I once carried a tampon so long it came out of the paper wrapper and when I was at the grocery check out, I reached in my purse for a pen to write a check and whipped out the pink tampon instead. oops!

momof3girls said...

Ha! Betty jean what do you have in there!

Jill of All Trades said...

Gave me the giggle for the day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...